prank

Everyone runs toward the shout,in this no one notice that the girl who can't able to walk sometimes before,are also running with them.
someone still shouting,the voice comes from pari adarsh room,sujata opens the room and they hear the another shout of sujata who comes back with shout...
sanskar comes inside the room and on the light,and saw ardarsh lying on the floor cover his face with his hands and still shouting...
and in the middle of the room a white bedsheet hanging with ropes which must be looked like a ghost in the dark...all become shock,suddenly they hears a loud laugh they turns back and see diya and uttara highfive each other...
they again look at adarsh and everyone burst in laugh...pari controlled her laugh and come toward him and touch his shoulder,he look at her with numb expressions...after a few seconds he comes in reality..he get up from the floor with embarrassment...

everyone controlled the laugh but still have smile on their faces

everyone controlled the laugh but still have smile on their faces...diya and uttara come in front of him....

Di-uttr : sorry bhaiyaa...
and hold their ears...everyone again burst in laugh because they are holding each others ears...

Diya : please don't get angry,we were just doing masti...we dont means to hurt you...

Uttara : please bhaiyya..
And both makes a puppy face..adarsh laugh on their entics..

Adarsh : you both are too naughty..
And playfully hits on their heads...
They giggled...

Ap : now enough of your masti,its really late...come on go back to your rooms...

Ap said in little strick voice...one by one every one moved anly diya left there,she was about to move suddenly turns back...

Diya : pari bhabhi its a perfect time,even adarsh bhayya needs you...you should not waste this time...and again make him fall for you

Diya winks at her,Pari widen her eyes

Pari : diya...
Adarsh laugh while diya run from their...

Diya change her dress now she is in nrmal night suite,she sees her guitar,a beautiful curve appear on her lips she pick up guitar and close her eyes start singing...