picnic part - 2

Ragini was about to fall down but laksh hold her on time,her lifeless body resting in his strong arm, he patted her cheeks...

Laksh : bachha...bachha open your eyes damn it...

But no effect..Everyone rush near to them...swara hold raginis hand while crying..
Swara : ragini..what happend to you..

Laksh jerk her hand, hold raginis hand in his hand and give a death glare to her..swara get shock by his sudden action but in tension no one else notice this..

Ap : laksh take her to room...

Laksh nodd,carefully carry her in his arms the room..

everyone follow him..he made her to lay on the bed and went outside to call the doctor..swara sit beside her and caresses her hair with tearful eyes..everyone are there in tension..laksh come inside after calling doctor when he saw swara beside ragini his anger reach to peak,he marched toward swara and hold her hand tightly and pull her out of the room..everyone one get shock..

Swara : laksh...laksh what are you doing...laksh leave me..
Sanskar : laksh...stop it..laksh..

But he didn't leave her till they came out of the room and push her out of the room with great force...everyone follow them with shock...

Dp roared : laksh what is this...
But he didn't answer him as he is busy in giving a death glare to swara...
Swara : laksh leave my way..i need to go,she needs me..
Laksh roared : don't you dare swara...

Everyone become stund...
Swara in law voice : laksh...
Laksh : you are the sole reason for my raginis condition..that was your idea to came here na..how many time i stoped you, but no after all you are only mahaan devi who have brain,how could you listen to anyone else...

Sanskar : laksh its not like that,she also care for her like you,afterall she is her sister...she can never think to hurt her even in her dreams...

Laksh : bhai please...i don't care what was her intentions...but because of her my ragini is in this state...ask your wife to stay away from her...i will never leave her if anything happen to her...