shock

she felt his gaze on her, it was annoying her.
Diya : hey mister...can you stop staring me...

laksh fall on knees in front of her and hugged her.
Laksh : where were you ragini...you don't know how much i missed you...

He broke the hug and cupped her face

Laksh : Everyone believed that you were death..but i knew, you can't leave your laksh alone...beacause you love me and you know i can't live without you.

she was numb, his touch gave her a shiver down her spine.she jerk his hand, and push him back.

Diya : are you gone mad, how dare you to touch me..who the hell are you..?aahhh..

she tries to stand,but twisted her feet and lose her balance and again fall. she closed her eyes in fear but soon she felt the warm hand on her waist.two strong arms hold her.
Diya slowly open her eyes and sees a beautiful pair of deep brown eyes.his gaze is fixed on her.they shares a beautiful eyelock. Diya came to her senses and push him back and stand with the help of car.Laksh felt pain as someone ripped off his heart.

Laksh : I am sorry ragini..i know whatever i did was totally wrong.i broke your heart many time and played with your feeling.please forgive me.I will never cheat you again.please come back....

Diya : listen mister...You are mistaken.
I am diya malhotra.i don't know whom you are talking about...

But suddenly she remember some unclear memory of some tample where a boy was lying halfly unconscious and two girls were fighting.she don't get anything.
before she understand anything she fall unconscious and about to fall on road but laksh hold her on time.he get scared

Laksh (crying) : ragini...(patting her cheeks) bachaa please open your eyes..please.

But no use.he lifts her up and carries to the car and made her to sit in the car.he rushed to the hospital.she is still unconscious.doctor checked her.

Laksh : what happened to her doctor..how is she now?

Doctor : don't worry she fainted because of stress..

Laksh : but doctor why she was behaving like that...

Doctor : she has a old wound on head,may be because of that she lost her memories.she is fine now...but don't do anything which give her stress,it may be harmful to her.

He feels like someone stabbed his heart.

Laksh : can i meet her?

Docter : yes you can...

He went inside the ward and see she is sitting on the bed.he is hiding one hand behind.there is a plaster because she twisted her left leg.they saw each other.he smile, she pout.she is looking heavenly beautifull with pout.

she is looking heavenly beautifull with pout