part-12

Next morning diya get up early get ready and went for the ratan's room..but after sometime she realise she is on the wrong way.She was about to move back when saw a room which is lock from outside...her mischief mind start working and move toward the door and look here and there and found no one around she smile sheepishly... slowly open the lock and open the door soon her mouth open in 'o' in shock to see inside....

The whole room is full of musical instruments...she look all over with amazed...

she look all over with amazed

Diya : wow...these much instruments...

She can't able to hide her excitement peep inside and touch one guitar a curve appear in her face..she move to another guitar and hold it in hand and play little bit then her eyes stuck on one sitar she place she guitar on the table without removing eyes from the sitar...her foot start moving toward sitar unknowingly and stand infront of that..she feel connection with that but don't understand what,her heart beating abnormaly she slowly move her hand toward the sitar and about to touch that her hands were only inch far from the sitar when...

Swara : you like it...

Diya pull her hand back and take two step back and turn toward swara,she was standing on the door with smile..she too smile nervously..

Diya : actually i was curious, thats why i open the door...sorry..i know its wrong..I should not have open the door...

Swara : no diya...don't be sorry..you didn't done anything wrong...its ok..btw do you like it..

She come inside..

Diya : ofcourse...this is so awesome..these guitar are so cool...
She said happily..
Swara : and sitar..?
She look confusedly to swara then sitar..unknown spark come in her eyes which was not hidden from swara..she said dreamily..

Diya : this is just amazing

Swara : that good..tomorrow we have party in Mm for badi maa and bade papa anniversary..in that party you will gonna play sitar...
She say happily...diya comes in reality..

Diya : what are you saying swara...i can't..i hadn't play sitar in my life..how will i will i play it tomorrow...no i can't..
Swara : don't worry diya..i am sure you will rock the show...
Diya : no i can't...
Swara : you have to..now stop arguments and come down for breakfast..