kidnapping

In the middle of the dark room two photos are placed..those photos are none other than raglaks..suddenly 1person laugh evily...and place a knife on ragini picture...
Person1 : ooh how sad...poor ragini forget her memory, forget her love, (laugh) and now she is going to marry someone other..very sad..
Then the person turn to the lakshs picture and place knife on his face...
Person1 : ooh laksh baby, how it is feeling to see your love with someone else (laugh) i know its hurting you na..don't worry i will never let your ragini to be someone else...just wait and watch...she will never be someone else neither your because she will die soon...
The person laugh maniacally and turn toward person2...
Person1 : have you arrange everything...
Person2 : yes, don't worry..everything is ready, we just need to take step in our plan..
Person : so what we are waiting for...lets go...

Diya sit inside the car,when the car start her expression get changed,she closed her eyes in pain,drop of tears fall from her eyes..
Diya : i am sorry laksh...

She deeply fall in flashback...it was party night when laksh indirectly flirt with her, her heart was beating abnormaly for unknown reason, without knowing the reason the start blushing hardly, laksh's face were again again appear infront of her eyes making her restless, she tried to sleep but no use as she couldn't...she get annoyed..and get up from bed..

Diya : offo diya..what is wrong with you..? Why the hell you are behaving like this..stop being annoyed and sleep now...
she lay again on the bed but no use...and again get up with pout

Diya : i don't think you will get rest like this..i think you should talk with ratan, only he can handle you idiot...

She jump from the bed and rush out from the room, she wanted to go to ratans room but her mind start playing

She jump from the bed and rush out from the room, she wanted to go to ratans room but her mind start playing..she slowly peep inside the lakshs room to know what he is doing, but for her shock he was not alone ratan was there too and there face looks seriously dangerous in anger, they both were ready to kill each other with their eyes, diya was about to interrupt when she heared ratan voice..

she slowly peep inside the lakshs room to know what he is doing, but for her shock he was not alone ratan was there too and there face looks seriously dangerous in anger, they both were ready to kill each other with their eyes, diya was about to i...

Ratan : explain it...

Diya felt bad vibration,her grip on door get tighten for unknown reason...she had no idea what is going inside, but she can feel it is something related her, she is going to know something very big, her chain of thought were broken by lakshs voice... he start telling everything to ratan without knowing her presence there, without knowing his each words are stabbing someones heart badly, without knowing someone is crying bloody tears because of him...she wanted to run from there, without knowing what else happend with her but her body was not ready to response her, she was frozed in her place helpless to listen everything about her love, her deeds, his hatered, his fake love, her secrifice everything...she didn't react when ratan punched him even when he confess his love,his care for her.. when laksh confess his love for her she simply leave his room and come back in her room lifelessly..her face was pale, tears were continuesly falling down from her red eyes..her legs were not ready to bear her weight and she fall down her knees..laksh words were continuesly echoing in her ears..she closed her ears with her palm to stop those noise...but no use..she brokedown in tears, her mind was not ready to accept the truth,it is continuesly saying she is diya mira and rohits daughter, but deep in her heart she knew she was not..laksh is right, she is ragini not diya...