Chapter 1: The Wedding Day

Ocala is small town in Florida. Everyone gathered in Ocala's small church. Kids are playing outside the church. The elders were chatting with each other. They are all dressed in formal and they were patiently waiting for the most awaited wedding in their small town. The young and sweet couple Lauren and Camila are getting married today. It was talk of the town because Lauren is the only green eyed daughter of the church's pastor, very polite woman with a really good raspy voice and Camila is a very sweet lady.

"Good afternoon Miss Quinn! I heard Lauren's song on the radio this morning. Can you believe it? Our very own Lauren right here in Ocala, is on the radio." One of the neighbors named Ellen said.

"I can believe it Ellen! Now let's all get inside and watch her married our very own Camila" Miss Quinn the florist quickly replied.

While walking to the stairs of the church together with the other guests, one of them said "Our Lauren has become a bonafide country star".

They were inside the church and greet each other with wide smile plastered on their faces.

The wedding decorations were all wonderful and very inviting. It's like a fairytale like wedding. The sweet photo of Lauren and Camila were hanging on one corner with their names on it. The flowers are all white and pink roses arranged beautifully.

The wedding reception decorations were matched as with the church, white and pink roses

The wedding reception decorations were matched as with the church, white and pink roses. The whole reception venue was scrutinized into tiny details. Miss Quinn the florist and wedding planner really did a great job on Lauren and Camila's wedding.

Miss Quinn make her way to the room were Camila and other bridesmaids Ally and Dinah, Camila's childhood best friends are staying together with the other elder women of Ocala

"Ladies, twelve minutes!" Miss Quinn exclaimed to the older women on the couch.

"Oh!" they replied while giggling to each other.