8

Time setting:      The next early morning...
After Jennie walked out.

💎💎💎

- Jennie

We are drinking hot chocolate.
To be honest, I can't believe myself walking out with wearing just a thin shirt and a pair of sport shorts at this weather.

Rainy days has started, and it is cold.

"Here."
         Jisoo eonnie handed me a jacket, a hoodie.

"Thank you."
        I took it and thanked.

She sat next to me on the couch and drank her cup of hot chocolate too.

"You should stay here."
          She looked at me and I did the same.

She is serious.
She let out a gasp of air and leaned her back on the support of the couch while I am wearing the jacket she lend me.

"I mean, if the two of you are still not yet moved on on what happened to Yoongi, the two of you will never be happy. Do you get it? Cause..."
          She placed her cup of hot chocokate on the table in front of us and tilted her body to my direction, lifted her feet on the couch and faced me.

"Cause if you are both feeling guilty towards him while having your relationship, no one, and no one from the both of you will ever get over with what happened."
          My eyes widen at surprise.

"How does she knows we feel guilty towards Yoongi?"

But goodness, her attention was caught by the sudden thunder that echoed the surroundings. Her head tilted to look through the window.

Few seconds...
She looked back at me and my head bowed down a little.

"H-How do you know we feel g-guilty?"
         I haven't told her what happened the weeks before Yoongi had killed himself, and so how does she knows we feel guilty?

"Well..."
         She looked back at the window again.

"Who wouldn't? Months after he died, you found yourself falling inlove to his best friend, right? And the two of probably began dating.  Thinking that the two of you fell inlove for each other just when Yoongi, his bestfriend and your ex died."
          She explained and I felt such relief.

I thought she found it on her own.

"A-Ahh."
          I nodded as I felt satisfied.

"But come to think of it..."
        She looked up at the ceiling.

"The two of you back in the past were really good, everyone thought that the two of you will be the forever one."
          She commented with a genuine smile as she remembered the image of us being together and happy.

"No one thought of this kind of ending."
          She added and bowed her head down a little.

"I know."