98

A:    Changing of POVs will occur. I usually don't do it but it's next to the epilogue so I have to show each minds.

💎💎💎

- Yoongi

There was a reek of alcohol that wants to wake me up. The sound of some people talking, the sound of something beeping, the sound clock tick, these are bothering my senses.

I want to open my eyes...
I know I can yet even before deciding to do so...
A memory came and popped out real fast...

"Shoot him! SHOOT HIM!"

Jennie...
She's about to stab me with the knife, and I just did tried defending myself in surprise to what she was about to do, but it was late when I pulled the trigger, I was already shot once.

Then there...
All I felt was Lisa's warmth.
All I can see that moment was her, crying and all I can hear was her commanding me not to sleep and just to keep my eyes open.

Until at the car...
Before a few of minutes of me totally getting unconscious, I held her hand.

"Lisa..."
      I heard my own voice, hoarse and sick voice, coming out of my dry lips as I called her.

"Lisa.."
       I whispered once more.

"Lisa..."
      And again until I heard a response...

"Sir?"
     I barely opened my eyes hoping for Lisa but I realized, she was not. Why would she call me sir, and even if my vision is blurry, I am very sure that it isn't her.

"Lisa..."
      I answered like it's the only word I know in the world.

"Okay, wait, Sir. Hang on, I'll call them."
      The woman said before rushing out.

Then I closed my eyes for a moment again...
I feel so tired, I feel heavy, I feel horrified and damnified.

It took moments already, but the nurse hasn't comeback yet...but my eyes opened when I heard a familiar tone of voice.

"Yoongi..."
      All the adrenaline in my veins rushed and it only took me seconds to sit up despite of the painful wound on my chest.

"Why are you here?"
       With confidence, I asked.

"We're here to check your condition."
        Sounds like a joke to me, the way he answered it seems like a joke to me and a sarcastic laugh escaped through me.

"Well, you almost got me killed for the second time, my dear."
      I stated making his brows furrowed a bit but that doesn't make him answer.

"Yoongi, it was for me. You almost shot me and he just did what he thought he should."
       She defended the man who almost killed me twice.

"Really? Really, My Gummy?"
        I questioned, squinting my eyes a bit in annoyance.

"Then what about with the first time? Is it also because he needs to save you?"
       I asked, and that changed Jennie's expression.

"What? Answer me. Answer me my best friend."
       I demanded and there's a pair of eyes dimming.

"Yes, it was to save her. It was for her. She's not happy anymore and it's killing her inside. I know it's a sin to attempt to kill you but that was a rushed decision. I didn't went to your office that night with the plan of stabbing you. It was you who started the argument. I was just caught by thinking that Jennie should stay as mine."
       He answered and that shut me for a moment.