70

A:     I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN THIRSTY FOR HIS POINT OF VIEW SO...

Foul words, be careful again.
If I said there are foul words, I mean it, nd those foul words are not just normal bad ones but just like at the previous chapter, it's something more than a set of foul words.

💎💎💎

- Yoongi

"Lisa? Queen?"
        I called as I silently went inside her room.

It seems like she's taking a bath. She just got home from her work for about twenty minutes ago. I cooked early for an early dinner and now I'll wait for her to finish.

I sat at the edge of her bed...
And while listening to the several drops of water from the shower, as my eyes are looking down at the carpeted floor, a memory showed up before me...

"I'm sorry about yesterday."
        I apologized.

"No need to. Apology won't change anything, anyway."
        With sarcasm, she answered.

"Lisa..."
        I was about to approach her but she shook her head saying 'do not'.

"We don't have to create another debate for that. I'm done with what I want to say, don't worry, I'll let you know once I have something to say again."
         She mouthed making me shut myself.

"Wash yourself then please, wipe the waters off. That's what you are suppose to do anyway, to fulfill my needs, needs of a master from her assistant."

I am already aware that it's hurting her more than enough, but the reality hit me more as she mouthed what I am suppose to be doing here, the real thing I am suppose to do.

"I'm cumming, Yoongi."
        She grunted.

"Come for gummy."
        I answered while leaning closer to her ear as I can feel myself cumming as well.

"Cum for your gummy."
        I whispered before we have felt the skies turning down to us.

I pulled out and crashed my body against her.
My face buried at the crook of her neck...
Both breathes are heavy, both lungs are demanding for air...

We remained silent for the rest of the moment and it was her who broke the silence for second as she answered my words earlier...

"I love you too."

"That's it...
I'm winning."

Another memory came and that was the night I had shared the bed with Jennie, the night when she says, 'I love you too' back.

My whole sanity is screaming that I'm such an evil for not only fucking the woman who cheated on me for a revenge but mostly for the reason to that I cheated on Lisa.

I know...
That's a thing I shouldn't, especially behind the woman who helped all through this and to probably, will still help me to upcoming occurrences, but that's a part of the plan, that's a part of how I'll drag them down and let them fall apart.