Sequels

A quick preview and discussion about our sequels.

Remember, I said we will have two sequels? Well, I changed my mind...

Let's make it three.

Then, I also changed the title of "For Us" to "Us".

So there will be three sequels, which are:
1. Just Her
2. Us
3. Him

The sequels will published as "Soon" books.
If you want to spoil yourself, well then check it and if not, it's okay.

🙂

And anyway, don't interrupt me to anything again...
Don't try to think of anything while we're on the progress of the book. Just like Him Or Her, just like this book, I've planned everything already.

At first, I thought I'd be deciding to how I will end "Just Her" but now I had came up with a plot and so as an ending already so if you'll hate me while the book is on going, 😜it's fine.

Again, I've planned everything already, including "Us" ' and "Him" 's plots and endings. Believe me or not, I'm really dedicating myself to this series, this series is a special one for me. This is the first series that I won't get to ruin, the first series I have planned very well.

So...
Let's get ready...

🙃

Just Her (Lisa x Unrevealed)

Us (Taehyung x Jennie)      - I was doing this an hour ago and I feel like I'm doing it both wrong and right

      - I was doing this an hour ago and I feel like I'm doing it both wrong and right.

Us (Taehyung x Jennie)      - I was doing this an hour ago and I feel like I'm doing it both wrong and right

Him (Yoongi x Concealed Identity)

💎💎💎

The color Violet represents creativity and for me...

All of these, within this series, are just my creativity and are from my imagination, will not happen in reality and will just be an ideal representation of how I want things to happen.

💎

Fantasies are strong whenever reality is being hopeless;
But of course, most of the time, it is the reality that is more powerful.

💎💎💎

A:     I'll start publishing on "Just Her" after a week. Countdown starts now.