28

- Jennie

"Why are you suddenly inviting me?"
          I asked him as he is excitedly smiling at me after asking me to go out.

"I just got my salary, let's go out. I want to date my woman."
         He answered and showed me his card.

"You really want us to go out?"
        I asked raising an eyebrow to him and he nodded childishly.

"Fine, then, what time?"
        I asked and looked at his excited expression...

I just can't prevent myself to smile as I saw his boxy smile as he chuckled.

"Eight? Let's go watch movie on the theatre first."
         He suggested and I nodded before tapping his knee as I got up and went to the kitchen to get some drink.

"This is what I am talking about...
He is much more lending me attention and he is better on showing his affection."

I drank a whole glass of water and I felt hands wrapping on my waist, his chin rested on my shoulder and his lips brushed on my ears.

"Sorry, I haven't taken you out for long except the day we went out to visit Yoongi."
         He whispered, apologetic voice lined on his tone.

I faced him and traced my fingers on his neck and jawline. I smiled and glanced to his eyes before my eyes automatically landed on his lips...

"It's fine."
         I looked up at to his eyes again and answered...

His arms tightened on my waist, pulling me closer.
His body pinned mine on the counter of our kitchen and his face leaned forward...

Closing the space between us, his lips touched mine, gently brushing and smoothly kissing me.

It was gentle...
Really gentle.

He pulled...

"Come here."
         His husky voice hit my eardrums as he whispered and pulled my hand to go to our room.

We entered the room and I felt confuse as he let me sat on the corner of the bed and left me and went to his cabinet.

He opened the drawer...
Without three seconds, he faced me again and looked at me like I'm some kind of queen.

"I will give you this later but I am too excited so, here it is."
         He sat beside me, holding an indigo box, tied with a black ribbon.

He handed it to me...
As I took it, he smiled and gave me a signal to open it.

Of course, I am expecting about what is inside already...
But when I opened it and my eyes met the jewelry...

"Taehyung..."
        Words got stuck on my throat and only his name come out of my lips...

He smiled and took the necklace on from the box.

It was a diamond necklace, the brand, Harry Winston.

That was one of the most expensive brand of jewelry.

I am expecting something good, but I wasn't expecting something so much, like this.

He placed my hair infront of my shoulder as he wore the necklace on my neck.

His face close to mine.
Breath mixing to mine.
My eyes locked to his beautiful ones.

My mind stopped working...
My brain refused to fucntion...

"Why haven't I met you before meeting him?"

If I met you first...
Things won't go wrong, will it?
If I met you first, I won't need to suffer the feeling of being alone while being on the side of Yoongi.

He pulled after locking the lock on my nape and looked at me like I worth more than what he gave me.

"Thank you."
       Is the only thing my mouth can say but my eyes tells a lot and he sees it.

He caressed my cheeks...

"You're very important to me, very important that all I want to do is to give everything you want. I can't promise everything, but let's stay together, will you promise me?"
        He asked and his other hand touched mine.

A smile formed on my lips...

"Of course, why wouldn't I?"
         I answered and he hugged me.

"If you were just like this before...
You wouldn't need to be gone of this world."

"I love you, Yoongi.
But love is not all enough to make someone live with you until eternity. I have waited, hoped, prayed that one day you'll finish your work early...

See me and hug me with a genuine smile.
Kiss me on the forehead and still cuddle with me even when you're a little tired.

Two years, Yoongi...
I had suffered like that for two years...
Waiting for you to come home early to stay with me and have time with me. I know you have work and you are passionate about it...

But I need time too...
Just time and attention.
I am not directly asking for the needs, body needs, what I am asking for are those what my heart wants...

You...
Affection...
Attention...
Time..."

"Just those things, Yoongi...
Are those things hard to give?
Or did you just have forgotten to give it?"

We don't need to be rich, having a good salary for a month will do.

We don't need jewelry.

We don't need gifts.

We don't need to be spoiled over things.

We don't sex life.

All we need is attention, affection and time...
Those three things are necessary for a relationship, there are those couple who are not being together, having long distance relationship...

But they can lend time to each other, video calls, chats, messages and all...

"But you, Yoongi...
You're just here those days...
You're he beside me, near me...
Yet I feel like you're too far to reach.

Too far because all you do is to think of your job, to be in your job, to lend time to your job that you thought I will understand forever which is very hard. Two years is enough...

And I am sorry for what I did...
Until now, I am still sorry...
But i can't blame myself totally."