12

- Jennie

"So, you haven't..."
        I walked to the kitchen and Taehyung was nervously situated on the dinning chair.

"Told me you have an EX girlfriend?"
        I asked, emphasizing the word 'ex'.

And my eyes caught how he felt so nervous on his seat.

"Umm..."
       He wants to make an excuse but instead of explaining, he just gulped and squeezes his own hands.

He looked at me and I was staring at him with a very cold expression.

As our eyes met, I raised an eyebrow and he avoided my gaze.

"I..."
      I know he has a story for it, for not telling it, and I want to know what it is.

I didn't speak though he found it hard to speak as I sat infront of him, crossing my arms and still gazing at him coldly.

"We broke up..."
        He inhaled deeply and looked at the table between us.

"We had shared four years of relationship, but we broke up."
         My brows furrowed at the next statement which is this.

"Four years?"

It was a surprise for me, he had four years with that girl, and they broke up...why?

"She found out what I did..."
        He added...

And I felt my stomach churning as I know what the next statement will be...

"What we did."
         His head lifted up and his eyes licked on mine.

I am not sure, but probably a shock expression is shaped on my face now.

But I need to compose myself...
And I realized that I have been shock for few seconds as I saw how he looked at me with guilt.

I inhaled a large amount of oxygen and closed my eyes for a little moment...

"Four years but nothing happened on us."
       My eyes opened and landed on him as he stated that.

"What does he mean by that?"

"She is a doctor, a surgeon to be exact. She one of those very good doctor, who is known by almost every patient on the hospital. And her attention..."
        He cutted himself there...

He sighed and bowed his head a little...