37

- Taehyung

"We will be heading now. We are just concern, if you were Yoongi, we will be both sorry but...then, yeah, he is dead and burnt. I hope he won't come after us because even if he is a ghost, or we don't know, a human who is still living, I still won't gonna give Jennie back to him."

Words from earlier keeps on lingering in my mind.

And, I still kept on thinking about him as Yoongi.
The way he look at me and so as to Jennie. Very intense, screaming something...

"Something like vengeance."

"She gave what you asked for a long time to that guy who looks like Yoongi."
        I am filled with silence until this woman beside me spoke.

"Ahh...right, I was the one to dress you earlier. Sorry."
       Her eyes widened, and even I was shock by the sudden information.

Suga chuckled as she tapped his hand off from her thigh.

"Sorry for the inappropriate things we are doing, I just love this woman so much. You know, if you love a person, you wouldn't be that aware of some things or even someone because mostly, your eyes will be just on her."

A weird chuckle went through out of my lips...
My head shook in disbelief.

"He even squeezes her thigh while talking to us."
       She added and I glanced at her while we are walking.

"I am starting to wonder why she didn't give it you back then if she is going to give it now to that guy."
       She commented, eyes straightly looking at the path we are taking, chin up, voice cold and even her aura is dark.

I feel sorrowful to see her like this...
Saying things about the woman I left for her.

"Maybe she is now afraid to lose a man and now she is willing to give whatever it takes not to lose that guy."
       I answered and mustered a smile as our eyes met.

"Why do you seem to be happy about that?"
       She halted from her tracks, our hands parted and I can see lividness in her eyes.

I interlocked our fingers again and my free hand caressed her cheek.

"I left her for you, not because she can't have it with me but because you're the one I need. I need you not because you gave it to me but because we're just better than me and her."
       I answered, and removed my hand from her as I cupped her cold face.

"What's the relevance of that to my question?"
        She asked, just her stern voice can freeze the whole world.

I sighed and looked at her.

"You're always muttering something about me and her, and I hate it that you get jealous of the past that isn't better than what we now here in the present."
         I answered.

She raised an eyebrow...

"I'm not totally happy that you're being like that, but it makes me smile whenever I'll get to notice how concern you are about our relationship."
        Her eyes shut close...

And I don't know if that's fear I felt when my stomach churn as she pulled away from my hands.

"I'm concern because you cheated once on her for me, therefore, you can do the same on me."
        She uttered, my heart felt a thousand of needles as I realized how heart is breaking.

I can't even speak a word.

"I saw how you look at her, it started when we saw them at the mall. But it doesn't continue since we haven't seen her for a little while after that. Then the way she talked to you when I am admitted to the hospital, she is piercing you with her words and I have seen how you got devastated for it. On the dinner, add that, the way you look at Suga and her, you are sad about them, and even now, earlier, you are very sad about them."
       Tears began to stream on her face...

Good thing, there are no people on this street as we havem't walked out of the village yet.

I can't find the right words to comfort her...
And all I can do was to hug her.

Even myself...
Is confused about my feelings towards Lisa and Suga.
Whenever I will het to see her, even without Suga, breaks a little part of me.

I, at times, feel happy whenever I'll get to see the same smile she is mustering everyday. But it is also breaking...

That now...
She is not happy on my arms, and now...
She had finally given up on loving me.

She got a new man...
A man that I think will cherish her and treat her the way I havem't treated her.

That guy will probably treat her the best, she is his queen, princess, bestfriend, and anything else.

He will be chivalrous, perhaps, than how I did to her.

But one question struck both in my mind and heart just now that Jennie told me what she can see...

"Do I still have...
Feelings for you, Lalisa?"