63

A:   I know some of you will hate me after reading this chapter but for the sake of a good story, let me do this.

WARNING:  Half of the chapter contains smut.

💎💎💎

- Yoongi(Suga)

I

drove...

It's already turning to six in the evening and the sky is very dark. The road is filled with falling heavy raindrops, the wind is pretty unwell too.

I drove not too fast and not even normal, I drove slowly, afraid of the slippery road. Cars are having the same speed.

The windshield of the car is filled of water...
The wiper is working, but it's not enough, the water is so heavy that it still makes the glass blurry.

"It's raining pretty hard."
        She commented while looking in front.

I glanced at her as I stopped the car as the red light of the car in front lit up.

"Yeah, it's hard to drive actually but it'll be fine."
         I responded in a normal tone.

My left hand on the steering wheel...
My feet on the gas, my right hand on the gear.
My eyes on the windshield, my ears are listening to everything I can hear.

There was a silence filling the car for the following moment and our attention are both caught to the phone that vibrated on my side.

But instead of taking it, I ignored because the cars started to move again.

"Will you let me?"
        She asked, referring to reading the message on the phone.

"Yeah, sure. Thank you."
         I answered and let her.

I took the phone and it scanned my fingerprint, then I handed it to her.

I heard a soft chuckle...

"I was anticipating that I will see a couple on your home screen."
       She commented while holding my phone.

"We're not both fond of pictures, I guess."
        I answered and chuckled.

"It's from Chaey- Chaeyoung? She said, she and Lisa still have work for tonight and won't be able to go out. Lisa will not be home, so you should eat dinner without her and she said, don't wait for her."
         She read it and my my teeth gritted while hearing it...

"Ahh, can you please type my reply?"
        I asked and I saw at the corner of my eyes that she nodded.

"It's fine. Please stay safe, eat and don't disregard you starving stomach. I love you."
        I heard her soft laughs as I stated the I love you...

"Anything else?"
        She asked and I just shook my head as a response of nothing more.

The  she sent it and placed the phone at the side, near the gear, where I took it.

"So, may I ask, how did you meet this girlfriend of yours?"
      Randomly, she asked.

My lips formed a curve as I heard her...
But a thought came to my mind as well.