68

A:    We will have a sequel because we can't make every character be the antagonist here.

Just announcing it already, so you would anticipate.

Also, this chapter may be a little messy, I'll edit this tomorrow...I fell asleep(I just woke for about 10mins ago) and couldn't see if I'm making a flawless chapter or a messy one. Bear with it for now, I'll republish it tomorrow before publishing the next chapt.

💎💎💎

- Jennie

"Once I'll get to know that he's fucking you, I'll kill him and to you, I don't what I can do to you."

It has been a day since that argument happened...
And Taehyung, he left today without waking me up or even leaving a message. I know, I messed up and I need to...

"I love you too."

That moment I said that on Yoongi flashed...
My brows furrowed upon hearing my inner self saying that whole showing Yoongi's face.

"Jennie Kim."

I internally called myself.
My eyes shut, my head rested in the pillow under, my whole body resting on the bed. I'm sore, still sore from what Yoongi and I did. But that doesn't bother me right now, what bothers me is that...

"Taehyung is totally mad at me."

I decided not to tell him...
Of course, why would I say that I cheated on him.
Also, I know that things won't get complicated anymore cause I don't want this happenings to occur too...

"But that Lisa...
Why did she even start this?"

I don't know..
But at some point, I want to blame her and talk to her about what she did.

But at some cases...
As being rational and logical, it'a actually...

"Yoongi, who started."

My mind is messed up...
And through thinking of what happened a year ago, that is being added up by the occurrences here in present...

I feel like there's something wrong...
Something is going on, excluding the fact that Yoongi came to me with him saying I love you and making iut with me.

"Isn't he...
Lisa's new boyfriend?"

My brows furrowed at the thought...
My lips parted a little, I let out an amount if air and looked at nowhere.

"Is he using Lisa to forget me?"

"Or is he just coming to me because he's seeking vengeance to what I and Taehyung did before?"

"But if he is...
Why would Lisa know?"

With all the questions in my mind...
I stood up and went off from the bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I dressed up and since Taehyung is on his work, I took the extra keys with me. I locked the door as I walked out and for no reason, I rushed.