90

- Jennie

My body is heavy...
My eyes won't open...
My senses are not working...
And all I can feel is the cold weather.

Few moments...
As I am trying to wake myself...
I heard someone groaning, sighing and crying.

Then the memories of earlier flashed before my eyes.

"Off or still on, I'm still going to get you."
        By that statement...

My adrenaline rushed through my veins and I had the slammed his hand off from my wrist. I tried running, but then I suddenly felt my body collapsing without even knowing a possible reason why...

My body collided with the ground...
I want to groan but not even a moan can escape through me.

And the last thing I knew was...

I am being lifted...
Carried to a car and had drove to somewhere.

"Yoongi..."

My eyes barely opened as I whispered his name through my mind. I can see blurry light above, but the whole facility was actually dark. Then I tried looking st the bright part again, but then a silhouette covered it, a standing man...

"Yoongi..."
       I don't know if I was able to groan it but I saw the blurry image leaned forward towards me...

He leaned backwards after a second...
Sobbed few more times and spoke...

"Don't worry, they'll find you. But worry a bit, because I don't know how we will end this situation."
        By the moment he spoke, I already can sense my body.

My brain is finally yet slowly working.
My senses are all functioning and I can manage to move a bit of my body.

And I let out a soft groan...
Trying to tilt my body to the side...
But it seems like I'm tied down on a chair.

"You're feeling nauseous, a bit of numb, your vision is blurry, and it's hard for you to speak. It's because of the light anesthesia I injected to you earlier. You might not be able to remember, but that's the reason you fell unconscious."
       He informed and that's when it is finally clear to me.

"Where are we?"
        I'm not even sure if I had asked him but I tried...

"Why don't you just wait there, sleep and take a rest. They'll need time to find us."
        He stated, sarcasm and hatred are both lacing on his husky voice.

And that's when I decided to lift my head with all the energy I can muster to myself. I creased my forehead and tried clearing my vision which is honestly so hard.

"Don't try too much."
       He commented, probably watching me suffer under the control of anesthesia.

And I don't know how long I took but...
My vision is getting clearer, my senses is properly working, and finally I can move my body except one pair.