79

- Lisa

"Let this time be mine.
Let me do my purpose.
As an instrument, as a help."

As I have a thought of that...
My head slowly tilted to Yoongi's direction, my eyes gazed at his image whole he's watching Jennie who's watching Taehyung getting treated by Chaeyoung.

I stared at Yoongi for almost about half of the minute until he noticed me.

I gave him the coldest stare I could muster...
But in my surprise, he returned a smile, but not a genuine one.

"It's pretty, right?"
        He questioned, and thanks to my  intelligence, I get it.

"Nothing is pretty to whatever it is happening now."
         I answered, my voice is low and deep, cold and unbothered.

My hands are feeling both cold and hot, my feet and toes are frozen, I can feel my cracking dry lips and my eyes are still heavy from the crying I did earlier.

"Taehyung is bleeding, can we go?"
        Instead of making an argument, I tried pleasing him which made his smile blew away.

"Even you?"
         He questioned.

And I answered immediately...

"Why? Do you expect me to be happy about this, Min Yoongi?"
       With calling his full name, I asked.

My pupils are probably contracting as I the sudden feeling of both nervousness and hatred are forming.

"Why not? He cheated on you before. Seeing them, the people who dragged you down and broke, being devastated and frightened is the best thing we can see from them."
        He is smiling, sarcastically and unbelievably.

My eyes squinted as I examine him...
And I sighed silently as I saw nothing but hatred and anger from him.

"No, Yoongi. I told you, you can just sue him after that incident, you can just seek for a legal vengeance yet you chose this which is not really going to make you happy."
       His face dulled, lips are not getting budge to speak, seems like he hate it, that I am taking the side of the cheaters.

"This isn't going to make you happy, Yoongi. You see, you're just making one more trouble. Telling Jennie that Taehyung almost killed you is honestly satisfying already, you don't have to do more than that."
       His brows furrowed and at the corner of my eyes, I saw his grip on his gun tightened.

"I attempted, I'll confess this. I attempted to seek for the same thing you want, revenge...with a different way. I gave Taehyung the information about you, then I hinted Jennie about your scar on your chest but it seems like nothing happened about that and now, we're all here. And now that we're here, it's not really making me happy, nor satisfied because...this isn't me."
        His eyes are showing evident waters, tears are now forming...

Hearing that the person you're relying on to is not really on your side can break you...and that's what I'm doing with him, it's better to break him like this, and it's the best way to prevent anything to happen.

"This is not really the answer, Yoongi. The may be cheated, but that's because we have shortcomings too. Plus, if it's meant to be, it will be, you shouldn't question the fate what's happening and more, you shouldn't ommand it to be on your side every time. Taehyung may almost kill you, but he has the feeling of regretful about that disregard of that he still keeps Jennie in his arms."
        I saw his tears rolling one by one...