i'll miss me when you're gone // g

Your eyes fluttered open and you were met with the sunlight streaming through the curtains and an arm round your stomach. You lay on your back and you could see George cuddled into your side, still blissfully asleep.

You were both in your own world, like nothing mattered outside the four walls of the bedroom but you knew it mattered. And it had to happen. George had to go on tour for 3 months, there was nothing you could do about it. You hated feeling selfish and you never wanted to hold him back.

He started to stir in your arms and you knew he was waking up, you ran your hands through his hair taking in the moment. His hair was messy and fell flat on his forehead and the sunlight grazed over his face.

"hmm.. morning babe" he mumbled, his cloudy blue eyes looking into yours.

"good morning g" you said, almost at a whisper, placing your hand on his cheek.

You glanced over at the digital clock on the desk and realised it was 11:30, George was getting picked up to go to the airport at 1.

"C'mon, Georgie, you need to get up and get ready for tour"

"no"he groaned, grabbing you by the waist and pulling you back into bed. A quick peck on the lips turned into a little more and you found yourself having to stop it from becoming a little more heated.

An hour later, you were both changed and the suitcases were packed by the door. You sat on the sofa, cuddled into his side, while he played with your hair, dreading what was to come.

You were both pulled from your thoughts when you heard the car pull up outside, and for a moment your heart stopped.

"I'm going to miss you so much" you mumbled, embracing him in the biggest hug.

"Me too angel, but I promise it'll pass so quickly. You can call me everyday, whenever you want" ,'He said goodbye to his family, grabbing his suitcases.

"Are you sure you've got everything?" you asked him, giggling.

"Just forgot one thing" he said, running up to you and kissing you passionately.

"Okay, I'm ready now" he laughed, walking to the car and putting all his cases in the back. You waved from the front door as the car took off.

I'll miss me when you're gone.
-
Hope you enjoyed! I'm right in the middle of my gcses but I promise as soon as they're done I'll be updating like 3 times a week ! -aj x