an adventure // r

"Reece, this is fucking useless." you whined, "That's it I'll sleep in the car."

"Cmon, y/n/n, it's a bit of fun." he said laughing at you.

The two of you were currently stood in a field, trying to put up your tent for the night, but failing miserably. The rain and the wind was blowing the tent in all directions and you were starting to doubt your ideas.

You continued to battle with the weather until a gust of wind came and blew everything down. You looked over at your boyfriend who let out a deep laugh.

"Reece it's not funny," you shouted, "Can we like, try later on."

"Perseverance, babe." he said, lifting the material up and hammering the tent into the ground once more.

"For Fucks sake." you sighed, walking around the tent and half heartedly helping up push the tent up off the ground. It must've took you two a good half hour to get the tent up off the ground and actually looking like a tent.
He stood back, admiring what he had just put up.

He let out a sigh of relief, "Doesn't this look great, babe?"

"What? Oh, yeah," you replied, "Can we just go inside now it's cold."

You just wanted to lie down in all honesty, but it took yet another half an hour to set up the sleeping bags. By the time you'd finished that you felt like you'd done a full days work.

Once you got your equipment set up, you lay on your sleeping bags in the tent. You and Reece were lying side by side and listening to the rain pattering off the side of the tent. It was perfect, until he ruined it.

"Wanna go on an adventure?" He asked, ocean eyes looking in yours.

"In that weather? Nah I'm good right here, babe." you said, snuggling further into him.

"C'mon, it would be so funny!"

"Glad you think having pneumonia would be funny Reece. You can drive us both to the hospital." you said sarcastically.

"Aw, please. Then when we're back we can do whatever you want." He said, raising his eyebrows.

"Okay, then!" you laughed, both of you untangling yourselves from each other and getting changed.

An hour later you were standing in the middle of a forest in the pouring rain. You were also lost, thanks to your boyfriend leading you down a path with no knowledge to where it goes.

"I think we should go back to the tent now." you said, clinging onto his arm tighter.

"You're no fun!" He laughed, leading you down a trial.

You walked for what seemed like hours before you both found yourself in a secluded woodland space with playground equipment made out of bark from trees.

"Isn't this nice?" Your boyfriend smirked at you, "I wanted to bring you here, I thought you'd like it."

"You're too cute" you grinned, grabbing the side of his face and bringing it down to your height for a kiss.
-
Hello!
I know I've been so inactive for a while! I've been so busy with revising for A-levels and working😴
But I see Catfish and the Bottlemen on Wednesday and it's 92 days until I meet the boys 💗
Also it's my Birthday on the 5th so I plan to do a special update because I'll be 17🥳
Oh and I know I usually don't talk about how many reads this book has because I honestly don't do it to boast about my figures but we just hit 17k. That's unreal. I have no idea how to thank u all💗 This is a dream n I love u xx
17k for my 17th 💗
SO MUCH LUV aj xxxxx