imagine pt.2 // g

You stepped out of your apartment, the New York sun flashing in your eyes. It had been 2 months since you stepped out of your apartment doors. The paparazzi were having a field day. It felt like the camera flashes were multiplying in dozens.

Since that night you spoke to George on the phone, your phone had been blowing up with calls and messages from him on the daily.

You blocked his number.

You still missed him, but couldn't bring yourself to talk to him after what he did to you.

The camera flashes finally ceased whenever you stepped into your black Range Rover, which was taking you to an interview with Apple Music. You decided it was time to stop sitting in your apartment all day writing break up songs and settle on doing a radio interview to promote your new album.

The wheels of the car spun round and round, just like your mind. You weren't fully functioning with reality yet since you took some time off, and you knew they were definitely going to ask about that during your interview.

The car started to approach the studio and your manager in the front seat turned around to talk to you, "Do you want to get out at the Front door or will we just park around the back?"

"Round the back. I can't face anyone yet" you said, putting your head in your hands.

Your manager gave you a sympathetic smile as the security barrier lifted and the car drove around the back entrance to the studio.

A familiar car was also parked in the back car park, but you couldn't remember where you'd saw it before. Shaking it from your mind, you entered the building, following your manager up to the studio floor.

You arrived on the studio floor, your high knee boots clicking along the marble floor. You and your manager greeted staff before being shown into a smaller room for guests to relax in. It had a few small plants and several beige sofas.

You sat down, immediately pulling out your phone to pass time, when the door opened again. You ignored it, the tiredness suddenly taking over your body. It was probably nobody, you thought to yourself.

"Oh my god, y/n?"

Fuck. You knew that voice anywhere. 

George Smith.

You thought your heart was about to come out of your mouth. You hadn't seen him in nearly three months. The last time you saw him, you threw a champagne glass at his head and told him to get out. You weren't prepared for this conversation today. You didn't think you ever would be.

"Hi George" you spoke, almost inaudible.

"Can we talk? I think we should, you know."

"George. I'm tired. I have an interview in five minutes. Later" you said, trying to shake him off.

"When's later? Y/n, talk to me. Don't shut me out" he begged.

"George. Please. Maybe call round later. Whatever helps you sleep at night" you sighed.

You were trying to act like it didn't bother you, but you both knew you were lying.

You were called in to be interviewed five minutes later, you were in no mood to fake smiles and pretend you were enjoying yourself. You managed to pass through it by talking about your new music and tour. It was the longest interview you've ever sat through because all you could think about is what would happen later.

When you arrived home, you changed into a comfier pair of leggings and a pink sweater. You sat on the sofa, looking out of your Penthouse window.

You were on edge and all you could think about was him.

After a while, you were brought out of your trance by a loud buzzer, echoing through your apartment.

The small phone mounted on the wall was flashing, so you picked it up.

"Miss y/n. A Mr Smith is down here looking for you. Shall I send him up?"

"Go ahead".

No more than ten seconds later, he was standing in front of you again. Looking as angelic as ever, as much as you didn't want to admit it.

"What do you want George?" you asked frustrated, inspecting your nails.

"Y/n, I am so sorry. I feel awful. I've been so worried about you these past few weeks. I still love you, you know"

"I love you too. I think we should talk" you said, leading him over to your grey sofa.

"Listen to me first, George. You really hurt me. But I can't stop loving you and I don't know why." You took a deep breath and reached out for his hand, "I can't imagine a world without you"

"Oh y/n, I feel exactly the same. I know I hurt you but I have spent everyday since beating myself up about it. If you want to, we could just take it slow and see where it goes?" He suggested.

You nodded, bringing your faces closer together, "I'd like that".

He leaned and closed the gap in between you two, something that should've happened a long time ago.

-
Imagine part 2! Issa lil bit longer but i rlly hope u enjoyed it. thank u to mrsdracofelton for the idea I hope u love it! I'm getting so much inspo tonight btw I'm kinda loving it lol, lots of luv aj xxx💗