What's Going On?

Regina laid on the grass beside Emma. Lucky was asleep next to Emma in the grass. "Emma why are we pointing out cloud shapes?"
      "I told you! It's fun! Don't comment. Now what does that cloud look like?" Emma asked pointing a cloud.
   Regina rolled her eyes. "A cloud Emma."
   "We won't leave if you don't start pointing out fun shapes." Emma said.
  Regina sighed and looked at the cloud. "A... a bird."
    Emma twisted to look at the cloud at Regina's perspective. "I see it!"
     Regina laughed. "You're a child! I see where Henry gets it from."
     Emma smiled. "My turn." She looked at another cloud. "Do you see..." she frowned and sat up. "Regina that's not a cloud."
   Regina frowned and stood up. "A plane. We never have planes here Emma."
    "I know. I Uh.. let's go to the station. Maybe my dad knows what's going on." Emma said and took Regina's hand and ran to the station.
     David was looking out the window. "Regina what's going on?"
    Regina walked over and watched out the window too. The plane was getting bigger as it neared them. "I- I don't know." The plane was a dark grey and Regina saw the faint splatter of blood across the body of it. "I know what ever it is it can't be good."
   Regina looked at Emma. "Go to the schools and get them under lock down until I figure out what's going on."
    "What about you-"
  "Just do it Emma!" Regina snapped and ran out the door to the office.
     By this time everyone was looking at the plane that neared them. Regina took a breath and started the procedures for town lockdown.
     Regina walked outside with the others and looked at the sky. She then noticed the five others planes that followed and it seemed others would be on the way.
   She felt a hand touch her shoulder. Regina looked at the person. Mary Margaret. "Regina what's going on?"
    Regina looked pack at the sky. "I don't know. I have a feeling we're about to find out."

     Regina saw Emma walk down the street. The first plane had landed. Regina ran over and took Emma's hand. The first person walked out and the rest followed. They all held guns and other weapons. Regina stopped in her tracks and gripped Emma's hand tightly.
    Everything else was blur. The men began barking orders and grabbing people. Those who protested were pulled to the ground.
   Regina got pulled out of the blue when a shot rang out.
    Regina looked at where the shot was heard. David was on the ground with a gunshot wound on his abdomen Regina ran over though Emma protested behind her and she placed her hands on David's abdomen. The men barked orders around her. She felt a tear roll down her cheek. David gripped her wrist and looked at her with wide eyes.
    Regina felt a hand pull her off of David and pull her to her feet roughly. She could hear Emma screaming for her. Regina looked at Emma and stumbled as the man pulled her with him. Regina's heart beat execrated and she closed her eyes tightly.
     Regina was terrified.