Chapter 5

~Caden~

I walked into my room. Sean sat on his matteress.  It is kind of weird having a 13 year old living in my room, but I am helping him.

"So how old are you? " he says. I sit on my bed.

"18 why?" I said it was kind of weird, him knowing my age.

"Just trying to get to know my roommate," he stands up, "Can you drive  me to the hospital?" Why??

"Sure let's go," I said. He is probably going to go visit his sister. "Richie probably wants to come is that okay?" He thinks for a moment, nods, then exited the room. I'm assuming he was going to the car.

I walk towards Richie's room. Right when I go to knock on the door when I hear something.  I open the door and Richie is siting on her bed crying. What is wrong now?!? She looks at me and then looks back at the ground. I sit next to her.

"I am worried, about Ashley, I am scared that she's not going to wake up." she said wiping off her tears.

"Well don't worry, didn't you say that the doctor said that she will wake up soon? I am driving to the hospital with Sean, want to come? " Richie's face lit up she stood up then we walked to the car.

When we arrived we signed in. As we were walking toward this Ashley girls room it came to me, she's in a coma.

I have never seen anyone in a coma before, isn't it like the person is sleeping?

"I'm excited to see how she's doing." Richie said noticing the silence. Sean nodded then Richie looked at me. The same blue eyes as my mom starring right at me.

"Are you?" I stop walking, so do they.

"Honestly?" She nods, I sigh then continue. "No, I don't even know this girl." I knew it sounded rude right when I said it. She rolled her eyes.

"Let's just go." She starts walking again.  Sean and I catch up to her. "Room 248." She mutters to herself looking door to door.  Suddenly we stop, Richie smiles and slowly turns the knob.

We walk in and there lays the girl that's appearently Richie's new BFF. I look closer at her facial features. She had dark brown hair that was a bit darker than her brothers, but I could still see the resemblance in the face. 

"Ashley this is my brother, Caden. Caden this is Ashley. " Richie says startling my thoughts.

"You know she can't hear you right?" I say.

"You know she can't see you starring at her right, but I am still going to tell her." she says with a smirk. Sean laughs in the background.

"What makes you so sure that she's going to wake up?"

"The docter said." she says looking at me, she was annoyed. She walked closer to Ashley and whispered something in her ear. "We should give Sean some alone time," she turns to sean,"We will be waiting outside the door." he nods with a smile as we walk out.