Chapter 17

"What are you going to do about my brother?" Richie asks as we walk to her house.

         "Caden is behind me now I am just going to forget the past and move forward," I say looking at her with a smile.

        "So are you going to move back in?" She says smiling at me.

        "Maybe," I say smiling. She stops us and smiles ear to ear.

        "You are going to move back in?!?" She screams. I nod slowly with a smile. She screams and jumps.

        "Okay you can stop that now," I say laughing as I keep walking. "Tania is going to bring my things later today."

        "Yay! Your brother is going to be so excited!" She screams. We walk in the house and Tania comes running out of my room.

        "I am going to miss you! You should get a job at a local cupcake bakery," She says hugging me. I smile and hug her back seeing Sean running up and hugging me too. Caden silently leans against the wall and smiles. I look at everyone happy to see me. They are true friends, amazing friends.

        I hate running into Caden in the hall way. This time I was walking toward my room and he bumped into me I look up at him. I need to leave the thing he did to me behind me. I have to forget about it.

        I smile "Exuse me," I say walking around him. He turns around and grabs my arm. I look at him once more as he lets go.

        "We need to talk, about our relationship," He says.

        "Oh us being friends? Sure," I say walking toward him with a smile. He walks into my room and Richie is in there. When she sees me come in behind him she looks at him angrily.

        "Do you want me to yell at him or even better tackle him?" Richie says looking at me. I shake my head and motion for her to walk out. "Are you serious?" She says as she walks out. I nod and close the door behind her. I quickly walk over to my bed and sit down on it.

        "I am so sorry about the dance, just hear me out," He says seeing that I rolled my eyes.

        "I am leaving that behind me," I say with sitting up proud of myself.

        "Just let me tell you what happened," He says. I sigh and motion him to go on. "Isabella came up to me and saw you. She mumbled something then kissed me. I swear, I do not like her!!" He says taking a breath, "I'm done." I was speechless, was he telling the truth? Richie walks back in, takes my arm, and walks us out of the room. We walk out side and sit on the grass.

        "Do you think he is telling you the truth?" Richie says pulling her hair behind her ears.

        "I have no clue," I say.

        "What are you going to do?" She asks.

        "I have no clue," I say looking clueless.

        "I say go to Isabella and ask her," She says.

        "Okay since she might of kissed him to ruin my relationship with Caden she is probally going to lie," I say. She thinks for a moment and smiles.

        "Question him about it," She says.

        "What?"

        "Question him."

        "What should I ask him?"

        "I don't know, I only come up with the ideas." I roll my eyes and walk inside. Caden was sitting on the couch waiting for me. I smile and walk toward my room.