3

••••••

You're in my bones,
And my blood,
And my heart,
I have to tear myself opens
to let you go .

••••••

★★★★★

★★★★★

Taehyung heard a knock at the front door and he quickly stood up leaving a pouting Jungkook alone.

"Hyung! Where are you going? " Jungkook whined out.

They were cuddling happily and Jungkook was having the moment of his life.

He was incredibly pissed off because there's always something that will ruin his moment with the love of his life.

"I need to get the door. We can continue cuddling later! "

He said and open the front door.
He was meet with an owl and a box. Taehyung took the box and the owl flied away.

He closed the door and sit on the living room couch. He put the box on his lap. Jungkook sat beside him. He looked curiously at the box.

"What is that hyung? " Jungkook asked.

" I don't know.. " Taehyung answered and opened the box. In the box, there was a weird looking thing and a letter.

Taehyung grabbed the letter and opened it. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's shoulder.

_____________________________________

Dear Taehyung,

This is Hoseok. Me and Jimin decided to give you this thing so that you can go to us whenever you want. I know it looks really weird ( blame jimin he design this thing ) but trust me you will need it one day.

Say this spell (random spell words) and push the purple button on the middle and think about the place you want to go and you will get teleport to the place. But use it only in emergency cause it takes a lot of dark magic and times to use it again

Only you and Jimin have these because obviously Yoongi and I can teleport wherever and whenever we want.

Sincerely,
Your hope,
Hoseok.  

( p/s : the muscle pig doesn't have one because Jimin refused to give Jungkook one and destroy that thing.)

___________________________________