10

••••••

What if he stares
At you,
Everytime you look
Away?

••••••

★★★★★

★★★★★

Taehyung opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was Jungkook with his fangs out and he was growling like an animal.

'Well he is an animal. He's werewolf so he is half animal-

Shut up Tae! This is not the time to thing about that! '

Taehyung stopped his not so important thought and looked at the direction Jungkook was glaring at.

He saw a man with white porcelain skin, dark black hair, blood red eyes, sharp fangs..

' wait.. Why does he looks so familiar? '

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. He tried his best to look at the mysterious man. ( which is hard because Jungkook is pining him down with his stupid strong arms. )

" Jungkook let me go "

Taehyung muttered. Jungkook was too busy growling at the unknown men to notice that Taehyung was suffering under him.

So Taehyung decided to do something that he think the most effective.

He kicked Jungkook.

Jungkook groaned when he was thrown away. Taehyung looked at the man again.

He let out a small gasp when he finally recognized the man.

Jungkook feeling jealous because Taehyung was staring at the man for two long, embraced him again.

Taehyung however- wiggled out of Jungkook's tight grip and ran to the person.

Jungkook whined when Taehyung successfully get off him. He tried to grab Taehyung again but the older glared at him so he retract back his hand with a whimper.

( Seriously Jungkook is like a kid trapped in a ideal alpha man body. )

The man had already opened his arms ready to hug Taehyung which annoyed Jungkook. A lot.

Jungkook tried to grab Taehyung's wrist but the vampire had already in the man's embrace.

Taehyung hugged the man tightly and Jungkook growled dangerously, feeling jealous.

He hated it when someone touch what his. Although he didn't mark or mate with Taehyung yet, he already claimed Taehyung as his. Only his.

No one can have Taehyung except him.

Taehyung let go of the man and smiled sweetly. The man smiled back.

Jungkook glared at them with pure hatred.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. He was still smiling happily.

Jungkook had always loved Taehyung's smile but this time he hated it because taehyung was smiling because of the mysterious handsome looking man. ( Jungkook hated to admit it but damn that man was freaking handsome that it made Jungkook felt a little insecure )

And not because of him.

"Calm down kookie. He is not dangerous. "

Taehyung stood beside the man and he intertwined their hand making Jungkook glared at them.

He didn't even bother to hide his jealousy.

The man noticed Jungkook's glare and gave Jungkook a sly smirk making Jungkook hated him even more.

The young alpha felt like killing someone at the moment.

Taehyung who noticed the awkward atmosphere smiled brightly hoping to cheer things up.

He smiled showing his boxy smile and giggled cutely.

Jungkook automatically averted his gaze from the man to Taehyung. His eyes soften.

' He looks so damn gorgeous. And ethereal '

Jungkook thought. All of his anger disappeared. He licked his lips when he sees Taehyung's collarbone.

Same goes with the man. But rather than being obvious like Jungkook he just have a quick look.

Jungkook noticed this and glared at him. As if giving him a warning.

Taehyung cut the silence when he spoke cheerily.

" Jungkook meet my childhood friend ...

Park Bogum "

_________________________________

(a/n) Bogum is in every fanfic lmao. Don't worry he is not a bad guy.