22

••••••

I was the ocean ,
You wanted the rivers.

I was the moon,
You chased the stars.

••••••

★★★★★

★★★★★

Third Person P. O. V

Taehyung opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was Yoongi's face.

He sat up and looked around him in confusion. Yoongi was sleeping on a chair beside the bed. His head was on the bed Taehyung was sitting on.

Hoseok was floating while sleeping in the mid air.

Taehyung slowly got off the bed and headed out the room. Trying to be as quiet as he can. He was still dizzy. His head was aching painfully.

" You're awake. "

Taehyung snapped his head to the source of voice.

" Hyung.. Why am I here? "

" We went to visit you but when saw your front door open widely, we entered the house and there was a weird looking man carrying you. Yoongi tried to attack the man. But he disappeared. So we brought you here since you're unconscious. "

Jimin explained. Taehyung nodded. He looked around trying to find a certain brunette. But he was nowhere to be found.

" Where's Jungkook? "

Taehyung asked. All he could think about was Jungkook. He started to feel worried. What if Jungkook was attacked? Or worse killed.

Jimin looked down. His bangs covering his eyes.

" He left. "

As soon as those words left Jimin's mouth, Taehyung stopped all of his movement and looked at him in disbelief.

" What do you mean? "

Taehyung asked. Eyes wide. He refused to believe that Jungkook had left.

There's no way he will leave Taehyung... Right?

" He left this morning. I tried to stop him but failed. He won't say anything. He looked terrifying. His eyes was pitch black. "