18

•••••

"If you give up
On me,
I'm gonna give up
On me too. "

•••••

★★★★★

★★★★★

Third person P. O. V

Jungkook opened the door just to be attacked by a vampire. Jungkook dodged the attack smoothly.

He growled and stood in front of Taehyung protectively.

The vampire quickly back away. Behind the vampire there were a tons of other vampires including bogum and Jihoon.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook away from him when he saw his parent.

" Mom? Dad? Aren't you two sick? "

He asked looking at his parent's pale face.

" We are sick Tae.. But we can't leave you alone with this monster here! "

His mom shouted and pointed at Jungkook. She glared at him with so much hatred.

Taehyung quickly stood in front of Jungkook.

" He is not a monster mom! He's just a boy! "

Taehyung said protectively. He hated it when someone said bad things about Jungkook.

" He killed Minjae and many other people Taehyung! He's a monster!!! "

This time his father shouted. Taehyung's eyes widened.

" Stop lying!! He's innocent "

Jungkook looked down. What Taehyung's parent said was all true.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook wondering why was the boy being so quiet but frowned when he saw Jungkook was looking down.

" Is it true? "

He whispered so that only Jungkook can heard him. Jungkook nodded refusing to look at Taehyung in the eyes.

Taehyung bit his bottom lips. He felt betrayed and sad of course. But he will not give up on Jungkook just like that.

He was not that selfish. He love Jungkook so much that he couldn't brought himself to ever hate Jungkook.

" He kill all of them Tae. And he take you away from us! "