7

••••••

You don't know
How much it hurts
When you ignore me

••••••
★★★★★

••••••★★★★★

★★★★★

*sexual content*

Jungkook catched Taehyung before the vampire's body touched the ground.

He watched as Taehyung's already pale skin turned paler.

(I know he's tan and I love his tan skin. But he's a vampire in this FF so his skin is white)

Hoseok had already woke up and rushed to Taehyung. Jungkook put Taehyung on his lap and let Hoseok checked him.

Jimin and Yoongi stood behind him as he checked Taehyung's wound.

"What's wrong with him?"

Jungkook asked clearly worried about Taehyung's well being. He bit his bottom lips feeling guilty because he was the one who hurted Taehyung.

Hoseok ignored him and muttered something under his breath. In the blink of eye, Taehyung and jungkook's house was fixed.

The once broken house looked completely fine now. It looked just how it looked before Jungkook destroyed it.

As if nothing had happened.

"Lay him on the bed right now!"

Hoseok ordered and without wasting any time Jungkook picked up Taehyung in bridal style and dashed into the house.

He laid Taehyung on his bed and let Hoseok do his thing. Hoseok took off Taehyung's shirts.

"His wound is impossible to heal. Unlike jimin's, his wound is deeper and worser. "

Jungkook bit his lips and stared at Taehyung. It pained him to see the older in pain. And it hurted him more knowing that it was all his fault.

"Is there anything we could do?"

Jimin asked. Tears gathered in his eyes as he stared at his best friend. He never see Taehyung like this.

" There's something we could do. "

Yoongi suddenly said. He stared at Taehyung. His eyes shown that he was worried about Taehyung. Although his face show no emotion.

" I heard from the previous King of the wolves that we can use the King's blood or saliva to heal any wounds "

He said and looked at Jungkook.Jungkook nodded knowing what Yoongi wanted him to do.

He asked Hoseok, Jimin and yoongi to gave him privacy and they quickly get out of the room without saying anything.

Jungkook laid Taehyung on his lap. He caressed Taehyung's cheek gently.  He opened his mouth showing his sharp fangs and bit his lips harshly.

Blood dripped down from his lips and he neared his lips toward taehyung.

His bloody lips meet Taehyung's and the vampire sucked down his bloody bottom lips unconsciously.  ( this is so weird )

They pulled away and Taehyung's eyes fluttered open.

"K-kookie?"

He whispered weakly once his eyes meet Jungkook's .

He widen his eyes when he saw Jungkook's bloody lips. He sat up hurriedly and winced in pain. He fall back on the bed.

Jungkook helped him sat up and Taehyung touched his own bloody lips. He licked his own lips. He can still tasted Jungkook's blood in his own mouth.

"Did you?"

Jungkook didn't answer his question and lowered his head to Taehyung's small wounds on his chest.

It was half healed because Taehyung had drank his blood. But it was still bleeding although it was that bad.

He licked the wound. Taehyung flinched and tensed up when Jungkook's skillful tongue dance around the wound.

Jungkook's saliva mixed with his blood causing the wound to heal a lot more faster.

He licked one last time and watched in satisfaction as the wound slowly disappeared leaving no scars left.

He looked up at Taehyung and without saying anything he hugged Taehyung tightly.

He buried his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"J-Jungkook??"

Taehyung said, surprised by Jungkook's sudden action.

He widen his eyes when he felt Jungkook trembled in his arms.

And then, he felt something wet dripped down his neck.

Taehyung's lips curled into a gentle smile and he pat Jungkook's back. Jungkook tighten his hug around Taehyung.

"I'm so sorry.. "

Jungkook choked out. His voice cracked. He sobbed softly.

He was trying to control his tears from falling but failed miserably as tears rolled down his cheek like a waterfall.

Taehyung felt his heart broke. This was the first time Taehyung see Jungkook in this state. He looked so broken.

"It's okay... "

Taehyung whispered. Jungkook continued to sob. Taehyung tried to calm Jungkook down by whispering sweet nothing to Jungkook.

_______________________________

Jimin sat on the couch and Hoseok sat beside him.

" Jimin.. "

Hoseok trailed off. He looked at Jimin hesitantly.

" what? "

Jimin asked. He raised his eyebrows when Hoseok lookes away from him.

" You had a connection with Jeon pack right? "

Yoongi asked before Hoseok could even open his mouth to ask. Hoseok puffed his cheek but still looked at Jimin expectantly. Jimin sighed.

" How do y-"

" I figured it out since you didn't die when Jungkook hurt you. I lied earlier. Your wound was worst than Tae's.

You should've die already but clearly you don't. And the wound was healed faster than it should. Only werewolf from Jeon pack can survive from the King of wolves "

yoongi cut him off.

"Please don't tell Jungkook or anyone about this. I was send to protect him" Jimin pleaded.

"Don't worry. We won't "

Hoseok and Yoongi said.  Jimin sighed in relief.

Jimin looked down. Since Jungkook was the king of wolves, many people will try to take him or kill him and he must prevent that.

The previous king which was Jungkook's dad ordered him to protect Jungkook and he can't betray him.

He must protected Jungkook since the previous king had died and Jimin knew exactly who killed him.

Jimin must protect Jungkool even from Jungkook's own family.

Especially from his mother and step father.

He just hope for the best and he hope that Taehyung and jungkook won't get separated as he love them both and it hurt him to see them in pain.

Jimin ruffled his hair. He looked at Jungkook's room with eyes full of worry.