14

••••••

Tonight I'm sad,
Tonight I'm lonely,
The demons are screaming,
And I want you too hold me.

•••••

★★★★★

★★★★★

Third person p.o.v

" Jungkook? "

Taehyung looked at Jungkook in confusion. Jungkook growled at Minjae.

" Your hands are bleeding! "

Taehyung said, feeling worried when he noticed Jungkook's bloody hands.

" It's okay. It will heal.. "

Jungkook said paying no attention to his injured hand. Minjae stood up. His face showed that he was amused.

" Well well well. What do we have here? "

Minjae slurred out. He was smirking and that made Jungkook felt really annoyed.

He wanted to rip that creepy and disgusting smile off Minjae's face.

Minjae noticed his glare and he grinned widely. He snapped his finger and some of Minjae's allies showed up.

Jungkook's gripped on Taehyung tighten. Taehyung winced and tried to pushed Jungkook away.

" Let me go Jungkook. I can fight "

Jungkook obeyed and let go of Taehyung. He lowered his head.Minjae's smile widen.

" What an submissive pup you are for Taehyung .. "

Jungkook growled and attacked Minjae. At the same time, Minjae's allies attacked him but was blocked by Taehyung.

Taehyung's fangs showed up and his eyes was bright red. His nails grew so long and his skin was paler.

He fight his enemy without talking and his face showed no emotion.

Bloods spurted out from his enemies' body. Taehyung was covered in blood but he couldn't careless. He was more focused on killing everyone in his sight.

Jungkook almost stop fighting Minjae to admire his hyung. Taehyung looked so graceful and beautiful.

Minjae took this as a chance and was ready to cut Jungkook's neck off . He winced in pain when Jungkook bit his hand.

Jungkook bit off Minjae's hand and the vampire screamed in pain.

It's been almost 1 hour, they fight without having a break. Taehyung was still fighting. Although it was visible that he was starting to grow tired.

Jungkook however was still full of energy. He was covered in some cuts and bruises but not as worse as Minjae's.

Jungkook smirked looking at Minjae's poor state. Minjae's body hit the wall with a loud thud. He was breathing heavily.

" Already giving up? "

Minjae doesn't said anything and shot out a dark shadow from his palm to Jungkook's direction but it missed him.

"You can't even hit me. You're so damn weak "

Jungkook said with a smirk but his smirk soon disappeared when he heard a familiar scream.

Minjae smiled in victory.

" Who said my target is you? "

Jungkook snapped his head to Taehyung and rushed to the bleeding vampire.

He embraced Taehyung in his arms and tried to stop Taehyung from bleeding. He torned his shirt and tried to stop the bleeding but it was no use.

" J-Jungkook "

" Hyung...  I'm sorry. I will save you. Don't worry. I promise. "

" Jungkook.. "

" Hyung don't close your eyes. Just look at me. Please hyun— "

" Jungkook"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung. Tears was wetting his soft cheek and small sobs coming out from his mouth.

Taehyung's eyes soften. He reached out to wipe Jungkook's tears.

" Don't worry... I'll be fine... "

Taehyung smiled and he slowly closed his eyes.

Minjae looked at the pairs with a  smirk. He run a finger through his hair.

" Aww. What a pity... I was planning to keep him.. "

He said in fake disappointment. He fake a pout and laughed.

He tensed up when he felt dark aura coming out from Jungkook and stopped laughing. He was smilling now nervously not wanting to show that he was afraid.

Jungkook put Taehyung down and kissed his forehead softly. He stood up. His bangs covering his eyes and the blood that were covering him just made him looked more dangerous.

" What are you gonna do now wolf boy? "

Minjae said trying to hide his fear. His smile wavering slightly.

" I will kill you "

" What? I can't hear you wolf boy. "

Jungkook snapped his head up and looked at Minjae dead in the eye.

"I SAID WILL FUCKING KILL YOU"

Oh well making Jungkook mad was really a bad idea