8

••••••

A real man is like
A chess player
Always afraid of
losing his queen

••••••
★★★★★

••••••★★★★★

★★★★★

Taehyung opened his eyes and smiled sleepily when his eyes laid on Jungkook who was sleeping while hugging him tightly.

He kissed Jungkook's forehead and slowly removed Jungkook's arms around him.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows showing discomfort but he didn't woke up.

Taehyung noticed that all of his wounds were gone and he was glad that there were no scars left on his soft pale skin.

He went out not forgetting to be extra careful and quiet because he don't want Jungkook to wake up.

He successfully went out the room and went straight to the kitchen.

He smiled a bit when he saw Yoongi sprawled on the coach. His mouth was wide open and loud snores was coming out from him.

Taehyung chuckled. Yoongi looked so soft and harmless when he was asleep so different from when he was awake.

But to be honest, Yoongi was a softie and cute but only to the person he was close with and love.

But to any other stranger or someone who doesn't know him well enough will label him as heartless cold hearted jerk.

Taehyung turned around and he saw Hoseok sitting in the air while reading a book. Jimin was standing beside him.

"Hobi-hyung? Jimin-hyung? Where are you going?"

Taehyung asked. He looked at Hoseok who was wearing a black shirt and his hair was styled.