12

••••••

Your smile,
Your eyes,
The way you laugh,
The way you talk,
The way you walk.

I could stare at you
Forever.

••••••

★★★★★

★★★★★

"Are you sure about this kook?"

Hyungwon asked. He stared at the overly excited boy beside him.

Jungkook nodded his head excitedly.
He was glad that he was friend with Hyunwon, a magician like hoseok.

The difference between them was unlike Hoseok, Hyungwon grant people's wishes with a price.

While Hoseok, he doesn't grant people's wishes. He used his magic only to certain people.

" HELL YESSS "

He shouted happily. Hyungwon winced a bit because of how loud he was.

Jungkook was just of course excited to surprise Taehyung.

Hyungwon sighed and looked at the boy with blank face.

" Let me repeat myself. Once I spell this shit you can't use your werewolf abilities. You may crave blood because duh you're a vampire. "

Jungkook nodded although in realty he in fact doesn't understand anything. As long as he can sneak into the vampire's kingdom without people noticing then he'll agree to anything.

" So what do you have to said to broke the spell? "

Hyungwon asked with a raised eyebrows.

" Abracadabra? "

Hyungwon looked at him with 'the fuck you're talking about' look.

Jungkook grinned.

" I know don't worry. I just have to say HYUNGWOON ARE THE MOST HANDSOME MAN IN THE WORLD, right? "

Hyungwon sighed and shook his head.

" That's correct but no. Just said that you forgot about it "

" Sorry. "

Jungkook smiled sheepishly. Hyungwon smiled. 

" okay. Just said. *insert spell* and bite your hands until it draws blood "

" Just that. "

" yep "

" oh "

Awkward silence surrounding them and Jungkook blinked.

( this is what I feel when I wrote a talking scene because I don't fucking know how to socialize )

Once.

Twice.

" You know what I should go right? "

Hyungwon quickly nodded. He casted some spell on Jungkook and the boy was ready to go.

" Bye and thank you Hyung! "

Hyungwon smiled and ruffled the boy's hair. Jungkook whined. He had spent like one hour to style his hair!

" You're welcome "

_____________________________________

Jungkook used his great nose to follow Taehyung's smell. He stopped at a kingdom that was full of vampires.

" Woah it's huge "

Jungkook looked around him with hid big doe eyes that were full of excitement.

This was the first time he ever got to went out of the woods without his hyungs.

" So this is hyung's hometown.. "

Jungkook mumbled. The last thing he remembered about his hometown was that his werewolf pack looked like an old village.

There were some buildings but it looked like werewolf just really liked woods and stuffs like that.

But the vampire kingdom was just wow.

Old vintage looking houses were every where. It looked so damn beautiful.

But what Jungkook doesn't like about the place the dark and unsettling atmosphere. It looked like a haunted kingdom.

Jungkook does not noticed that some people were looking at him weirdly.

Well because he was wearing a very bright yellow shirt and his behavior was well... Cute and happy

But they just ignored it caused Jungkook smelled like a vampire. They just thought kids these days were so weird.

Jungkook went back to his mission to find Taehyung. As he walked further he stopped in front of a castle.

He was about to walked in but the guard stopped him.

" You can't enter this place! "

Jungkook pouted and walked away. He smirked. His mind thinking of a way to enter the castle.

Giving up was never in Jeon Jungkook's dictionary.

__________________________________

(a/n)

Hyungwon

My baby he's so cute XD

Please do comment if there's still mistake