19

•••••

" He loved me,
Then I wake up,
From my dream. "

•••••
★★★★★

•••••★★★★★

★★★★★

Third Person P. O. V

Jungkook and Taehyung were cuddling on the couch. Taehyung was on Jungkook's lap while Jungkook had his arms wrapped around Taehyung's waist.

Since they officially became lovers, Jungkook won't leave Taehyung's side. He kept on kissing Taehyung.

They didn't mate yet. And Jungkook really want to mark Taehyung. But he doesn't want to hurt him.

He was worried that someone will steal his beautiful hyung from him.

Taehyung was reading a book while Jungkook buried his head on the crook of Taehyung's neck.

He inhaled Taehyung's sweet scent and sighed in content.

Taehyung giggled when Jungkook placed small kisses on his neck.

" Stop it tickles! "

Taehyung giggled while trying to read his book.

Jungkook just smirked and continued to kiss Taehyung's neck. He also sucked Taehyung's neck creating some hickeys so that people will know that Taehyung was his.

Taehyung gasped. He let out a breathy moan. A blush of shame crept up his face.

He pushed Jungkook away earning a pout from the alpha.

" Go out and play something. I want to read this book.. "

Taehyung said, not looking at Jungkook causing the younger to whine.

' maybe I could get some flowers or find something for Taehyung! '

Jungkook thought. He suddenly smile causing Taehyung to look at him, confused.

" All right! I will be a little late so don't search for me! "

Jungkook said cheerfully and went out. Taehyung felt weird because Jungkook usually will try to get his attention but this time he actually listen to him.

He just shrugged it off and continue reading his book.

____________________________________

" What should I get..? "

Jungkook mumbled while walking around the forest.

' Should I get a bird or a deer? Nah Taehyung wouldn't like it. '