24

•••••

The moon dances with me
In ways the sun
Will never know

•••••

★★★★★

★★★★★

Third Person P. O. V

Taehyung fluttered his eyes open. He stared blanky at the ceiling. When he remembered what happened his eyes watered. He blinked away his tears.

He sat up and looked around. He was in the room he was in before he rushed out.

He looked at his arm and leg. It used to be broken and Taehyung could hardly move without wincing but now they were healed.

Taehyung didn't felt that surprised. He had always healed quicker than a normal human. And with Hoseok's magic it healed quicker than usual.

Taehyung's eyes glistened with tears. He stared at his hand feeling devastated.

And the cold and lonely atmosphere of the room was just making him felt worse.

Droplets of tears rolled down his cheek and onto his hand. But there were no sound coming from him. No sobs. No cries. Just silent.
( or silence? )

He wished what happen was just a nightmare. And Jungkook did not leave. He was still here.

He hoped that it was only a dream and Jungkook could be somewhere in the house.

But no.

It's the reality.

Jungkook was gone. Maybe for a while. Maybe forever.

But no matter how long, Taehyung doesn't want to wait. He wanted Jungkook now.

Taehyung sobbed when the reality hit him. He covered his face with his palms.

Jungkook was no longer here to cuddle with Taehyung. Taehyung won't be able to see that adorable bunny smile again.

Taehyung tried to stop himself from crying, afraid that someone will see him like this.

Looking so pathetic and weak.

He never like to show his weakness. It made him felt pathetic. He don't want to be pathetic. He don't want to look weak.

He was supposed to be strong. He was supposed to protect Jungkook. So he shouldn't show his weak side.

Taehyung had set that in his mind the moment he taken Jungkook under his wing.

He wiped his tears harshly, hoping that they will stop from streaming down his face. Small hiccups left his lips.

Suddenly, Taehyung felt someone embraced him. He froze.

" Shh.. It's okay to cry.. "

Taehyung recognized that voice. He clenched his fist around the man's shirt and pressed his face against the other's chest.

" J-jiminie.. It hurts.. "

Taehyung whispered brokenly. He let himself broke down in Jimin's arms.
Jimin tightened his hold.

His heart ached seeing his soulmate this hurt.

" I failed to catch him. It's all because I'm weak.. "

" No Tae you're not.. "

Jimin said trying to calm Taehyung down. It hurt to see Taehyung like this.

He cupped Taehyung's face gently and wiped his tears. He kissed Taehyung's wet cheek.

" We will try to get him.  He will come back. Don't worry.. "

Jimin said. He, himself doesn't felt that confidence that Jungkook will come back but he still had a tiny bit of hope.

Taehyung doesn't said anything. He just looked down. He was no longer crying but small sniffles could still be heard from the broken boy.

Jimin kissed his forehead and wrapping his strong arms around Taehyung's waist, holding him close.

Jimin left him alone after some minutes to give him some time alone. Taehyung curled himself into a ball on the bed.

His mind was full of Jungkook. The more he thought about him the more he got sadder.

Taehyung wiped his eyes harshly to prevent himself from crying again.

He must be strong in order to get to Jungkook. He can't just cry and not do anything.

If he truly did love Jungkook, he had to fight for him.

Taehyung will make Jungkook come back to him and he won't give up. Not even if it takes thousand years to get to Jungkook.

Taehyung won't give up.

Because he love Jungkook.

The end

___________________________________

(a/n) This book is so messy. Sequel is out. This book literally start with fluff and end with angst. And thank you for reading this till the end!