15

••••••

You were a
broken glass
And
I still touch you
Even thought I know
I will get hurt

••••••

★★★★★

★★★★★

Third person P. O. V

" Arrgh!! Stop!! "

Screams and cries achoid in the destroyed palace.

Dead bodies and blood were on the wall, floor, everywhere.

A badly beaten and dying man laid on his owm pool of blood and begging for the man on top of him to just kill him because he can't take the pain anymore.

" But.. We are just getting started... "

Jungkook whispered out. He tilted his head and his lips formed a sinister smile.

" But since I am kind I will fulfill your wish.. And I'm getting bored anyway "

Jungkook's face suddenly turned serious and with one swift movement Minjae's head got cut off.

His bloods spattered everywhere including Jungkook making the boy looked even more bloodier.

He kicked Minjae's head. And crushed it with his feet. His face held no emotion.

Jungkook's eyes flickered to Taehyung. His eyes soften. He looked around him and widen his eyes in realization.

He bit his lips. He started to gain control over himself. He remembered  how he kill them all.

It kinda makes him happy to see bloods and kills people. Its excites him to torture people.

The feeling was wrong. Jungkook know that. But he can't help but to admit that he loved the feeling of blood in his hand.

He felt disgusted. Of himself. He felt sick.

Taehyung won't like him. He will hate him. Because Jungkook was bad. He was not sane.

He failed to be Taehyung's good boy.

He failed to meet Taehyung's expectation.

He failed to always be the cute innocent kookie who can't even hurt a fly.

His eyes brimmed in tears but he refused to cry.

He tried to control his tears from falling. He walked toward taehyung . He gently caressed Taehyung's cheek with his bloody hand.

He carefully carried Taehyung bridal style and walked away. People around him all look at him in fear, not having the courage to step in. He ignored them.

He kept his eyes on the ground.

_____________________________

He went to their house and laid Taehyung on the bed and cleaned his injuries.

He cleaned all the blood on him. And get rid of all of the evidence.

He laid beside Taehyung and ran his finger through Taehyung's hair. He slowly pecked Taehyung's lips.

He has lose control and he knows it.
He rarely lose control. And once he lose over himself, it won't be a good sight to see.

He sighed and looked at Taehyung.

" I will never let you know about this.. I don't want you to be afraid of me.. I don't want you to leave me... Im afraid.. I will lose control again.. I'm afraid of myself ... "

Jungkook whispered and hugged Taehyung close to his chest.

" I love you Taehyung... So so much. But I'm turning into a monster and I don't know myself anymore... I'm afraid I will hurt you... "

Droplets of tears rolled down his cheek. He tightened his hug around Taehyung.

" I.. I don't want to lose you Taehyung.  You're the best I ever had. You're the only thing that keep me alive and sane.. "

Jungkook paused. He sniffed slowly.

" So please... Never ever give up on me and leave me.. I love you.. "

__________________________________

(a/n) So.. Jungkook's inner wolf has finally comes out. As you can see, Jungkook is slowly changing. And he's clearly afraid of himself and he's afraid that one day he will hurt Taehyung.