20

•••••

" I love you so much
And you make
The world
Seems like a better place "

•••••

★★★★★

★★★★★

*sexual content*

Third Person P. O. V

Taehyung yawned and opened his eyes. He smiled sleepily as he looked at Jungkook who was sleeping soundly beside him.

He played with Jungkook's hair and kissed the younger's forehead.

Then, he slowly got up and do his morning routine.

He took a bath and started to make pancake. Beside pancake he can only make kimchi and cookies because Jin taught him. And also the basic foods like ramen and sandwich.

He doesn't bother to learn cooking but after he took care of Jungkook he forced himself to learn cooking.

Usually Jungkook will cook for him since the hardworking younger was determined to be a perfect man so that Taehyung will accept him.

That include doing the chores and others thing that man couldn't usually do.

When Taehyung tried to help him Jungkook always pushed him away telling him that it's okay.

Taehyung felt burdened sometimes. Because he was the one who supposed to take care of Jungkook but now it seems like Jungkook was the one who was taking care of him.

He want to cook something for Jungkook today. He made pancake and some cookies because he knew Jungkook love them.

Jungkook can make them himself but he said that the taste isn't the same like the one Taehyung made.

" Hyung...? "

Taehyung hummed when he heard Jungkook's hoarse voice. He was too busy making the pancake and cookies to even bother to turn around and greet Jungkook.

A pair of arms wrapped around his waist and Jungkook put his chin on Taehyung's shoulder.

He snuggled his face closer to Taehyung's neck making Taehyung giggled softly.

The sound of Taehyung's giggle made Jungkook felt warm inside.

" What are you making? "