9

●●●●●●

If you could
Read my minds
You'd be in
Tears

●●●●●●

★★★★★

★★★★★

Namjoon smiled awkwardly at the silence atmosphere. When Jin introduced him, all of them just stayed silent.

Taehyung and Jungkook suddenly approached him. Jungkook grabbed his hand and Taehyung suddenly hugged him.

"I admire you, Hyung"

Jungkook suddenly said and looked at him with shining eyes.

"I love him already. He's cute. Look at that dimple. Did you see it??"

Taehyung excitedly said and poked namjoon's dimple.

The other only shook their head.
Namjoon stood still while Jungkook and Taehyung doesn't stop praising him.

Seokjin let out a fake cough and Taehyung and Jungkook let go of Namjoon. They smiled sheepishly.

" sorry "

They said in unison. Seokjin smiled. He ruffled their hair.

" It's okay. I did that when we first met too "

He said and laugh.

It's true. He literally jumped on Namjoon like a mad man just because Namjoon looked so cute.

They sat at Jin's dining room. The three youngest of them were yelling at each others. They were all fighting about the last cookie.

Yoongi fell asleep at the table and Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok were talking to each other.

More like talking about who's better Beyonce or Cardi B.

But the story suddenly turned into mint chocolate ice cream and chocolate ice cream.

Seokjin was close to flip the table and Namjoon was already getting a toothpaste and a tube of chocolate ice cream. He was trying to prove something.

" So.. " Seokjin paused he took a deep breath.

"Namjoon and I are.... Dating... " Seokjin said.

All of them stopped what ever they were doing. Yoongi woke up. Jimin fall off his chair. Hoseok choked up.

" Congratulations!! "

Taehyung shouted happily. He hugged Seokjin tightly. Jin giggled and Namjoon smiled at his boyfriend's cuteness.

" so... Who's top? "

" SHUT UP YOONGI. YOU DIRTY CHILD "

Jin screamed. He drank his tea to calm himself.

" Of course it's me "

Seokjin spit out his tea hitting Jungkook right on the face.

" Eew!! "

" KIM FUCKING NAMJOON!!! "

While Seokjin was trying to kill Namjoon. Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung were laughing like crazy.

Jungkook had run to the bathroom to cleaned himself. He keep on grimacing and saying  " EEeEeeW " over and over again.

______________________________

After a while, they all went back to their house. Seokjn told them that he and Namjoon will travel to their hometown and marry there but unfortunately they can't go.

Fairies hate vampire and Dragon hate demon. Jungkook want to stick with Taehyung and Jimin and Hoseok don't want to leave Yoongi alone.

Jungkook yawned feeling sleepy.
Taehyung smiled. He backhugged Jungkook and pressed his head against Jungkook's back.

" Let's sleep "

He said and Jungkook nodded sleepily. He can't wait to lay on his fluffy bed.

They went to Jungkook's room and Jungkook laid down on his bed.

Jungkook fall asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. Tehyung caressed the sleeping boy's cheek. He kissed  Jungkook's forehead.

" Goodnight.. "

He whispered. He was about to go but Taehyung grabbed his wrist.

" sleep with me.. Hyung.. "

He said. He sleepily looked at Taehyung.

" okay.. "

Taehyung chuckled and gave up. He laid down beside Jungkook.

" Where's my goodnight kiss? "

Jungkook said and puckered his lipsm Taehyung giggled and pecked his lips.

They do that since jungkook was still little because Jungkook said his mom always kissed his lips before he go to sleep.

That's only an excuse so that Jungkook could kiss Taehyung but Taehyung doesn't need to know that.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung and put his chin on top of the vampire head. They fall asleep in each other's embrace.