6

••••••

I just want to
make you happy,
Because you are the
reason of my happiness.

••••••
★★★★★

••••••★★★★★

★★★★★

Taehyung's house looks like a total mess. The windows were all broken and there's claws mark everywhere.

Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. But his scent was strong and was all over the place.

Jimin scrunched his nose when he smelt Jungkook's strong and overwhelming scent.

Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok all stand outside the house.

Hoseok was muttering some ancient  words and spells that Jimin and Taehyung doesn't understand.

Yoongi just stand in the corner while his red eyes searching for a certain alpha.

Jimin sniffed the air trying to know Jungkook's location but it was hard since Jungkook's scent was all over the place.

While Taehyung just stand there watching them do their things, not knowing what to do.

His mind was all over the place. He can't think of anything.

A sudden growl startled them. Four pairs of eyes snapped to the source of the growl.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw a big black wolf with silver lining on its fur coming out from the house.

The wolf was growling and staring at him with his blood red eyes.

Taehyung gulped down his saliva and took a step back making the wolf growled louder. Taehyung froze.

Jimin stood beside Taehyung and the wolf growled angrily. He snarled at Jimin.

Jimin transformed into gold wolf with red eyes and growled back at the black wolf.

Jimin linked his thought with the other wolf.

'Fuck off ' - Jk

'Hell No' - jm

The black wolf growled loudly and ran to attack Jimin. His movement was faster than normal werewolf.

Luckily, Hoseok and Yoongi were fast enough to stop the wolf.

Hoseok put some weird ass spell that makes the wolf unable to move and Yoongi put a creepy ass shadow on the wolf, knowing that the beast can easily break through Hoseok's spell.

The wolf growled and try to break free. Yoongi just stared in boredom at the wolf.

Hoseok turned to look at Jimin. He widened his eyes.

"Shit!" Hoseok cursed out when he saw a claw mark on Jimin's body. The blood that were coming out from the wound makes the golden fur turned red.

Jimin whimpered in pain. Hoseok doesn't know how but Jungkook somehow got to hurt Jimin. He quickly healed the wound. 

"Hoseok! Watch out!" Yoongi shouted. Hoseok turned his head but before he could react something big jumped on him.

He yelped and closed his eyes when his back hit the ground.

Hoseok opened his eyes to see a creepy smiling black shadow on him. The shadow surround him and all Hoseok see after that was black.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok in panic. The wizard's eyes was closed and something black was surrounding him. Yoongi knew what that thing was and what it could do.

'How the hell do he get nightmares? The thing are impossible to control.'

Yoongi thought. He had seen those thing called nightmares in hell and he knew how dangerous the thing was.

It brings nightmares to its victim and tortured them slowly and painfully. The thing was used to torture sinners in hell.

If the nightmares was used on a living creature, they willl die painfully and slowly.

The once captured wolf was now in front of Jimin and Taehyung. Jimin's wound was half healed but he was still weak.

The wolf jumped on Jimin and both of the alphas were fighting to dead.

Taehyung doesn't know what to do and he looked at his injured hyungs in worry.

Yoongi and Jimin were trying to fight Jungkook while the raging wolf was practically trying killing them.

So he does what his heart told him to. He ran in front of Jungkook and let himself got hurt instead of his hyung.

" TAEHYUNG! "

Both Jimin and Yoongi shouted when Jungkook's sharp fangs sinked into his arms.

He gritted his teeth and used his other hand to grab Jungkook and slammed him on the ground using his vampire strength.

Jungkook released him but did not attacked him when he sees Taehyung's face.

Jungkook's eyes soften looking at his injured soon to be mate.

Taehyung was lucky to be a vampire, He didn't die and still able to stand up straight.

" Jeon Jungkook "

Taehyung said with a stern voice. He glared down at Jungkook.

The once dominant and raging wolf lowered his head and let out a whine.

Jimin and yoongi looked at the scene with wide eyes.

"Release Hoseok hyung. Now"

Taehyung ordered. The wolf stayed silent and flinched when Taehyung repeated his words louder.

He huffed and turned his head to look at Hoseok and just like that the black thing disappeared.

Jimin and Yoongi rushed to their boyfriend and picked him up. Hoseok was unconscious and tears was streaming down his face.

Taehyung smiled gently. He patted Jungkook's head and Jungkook snuggled into his palm.

" Change "

He simply said and Jungkook obeyed. He changed back to his human form.

Yoongi quickly said the same spell he said to Taehyung before and black pants and shirt appeared on Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung feeling guilty. He was finally on his right mind.

Taehyung's eyes felt heavy. His vision started to turn blurry. His injury was not healed and it hurt so bad.

Jungkook and his hyungs' shout were the last thing he heard before he passed out