17

•••••

But all I could do,
Was stare at the wall
In silence With tears
In my eyes

•••••
★★★★★

•••••★★★★★

★★★★★

Taehyung started to avoid and ignored Jungkook. They live in the same house so Taehyung can't really avoid him.

That's why he always invited Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoongi. When Jungkook tried to get close to him he always walked away.

Jungkook felt so frustrated and confused.

His heart hurt because the one he love ignored him. Taehyung won't even look at him.

He missed Taehyung. His hug, his kisses, his warm, his laugh and his smile.

Today he will make sure Taehyung tell him what was wrong. He can't take it anymore.

Jungkook smiled seeing his target was  sitting alone.

He sat beside Taehyung. The older flinched and he stood up, ready to leave.

But not today. Not when Jungkook was so determined to make Taehyung spilt the truth

Taehyung was about to walk away when Jungkook grabbed his wrist.

" Sit hyung. I want to ask something "

" Well You can ask me later right? Hy— "

" Sit. "

Taehyung gulped and nodded in defeat. He sat a couple of inches away from Jungkook so the younger scooted closer to him. He tensed up.

He refused to meet Jungkook's eyes and kept his head down.

" Look at me hyung... "

Jungkook softly asked. Taehyung shook his head. Jungkook felt angry because Taehyung kept on disobeying him.

It was his alpha's nature, they like to see people submitting to them especially the one who was stubborn as fuck.

Being an alpha and also king to all wolves, Jungkook tend to be a lot more dominant and possessive. And maybe a little bit crueler and emotion less.

" I said look at me Taehyung "

Jungkook said again. This time he deepened his voice and sounded more demanding.