Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Stan Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yawned stretching my arms up, I could hear Dad calling me from downstairs I slowly sat up to sleepy to even care about anything as I got up I grabbed a shirt and putting it on and soon grabbed my brown jacket.

I grabbed my blue puff ball hat walking over to the mirror, my body froze I couldn't believe my eyes as I stared at a girl dressed as me, she had blue eyes like mine and long black hair kinda like Wendy's.

wait... this is a mirror... "Shit!" I screamed out grabbing my hair, I could hear movement outside my door. thank god I had a lock! "Stan honey what's wrong!" Mom called out knocking on my door, I stared at the mirror coughing "n-nothing Mom! j-just stood on something!" I lied keeping my eyes on the mirror.

I could hear Mom leave going back downstairs making me sigh, how the fuck am I going to explain this! I blushed looking at my new body, I had a good size maybe even bigger then Wendy's but still smaller then Babe's.

I turned around staring at my ass if I saw this girl on the road I would smash her but seeing me as her it felt weird to have this kind of body... my eyes winded remembering that girls wear underwear!

I blushed bright red maybe I could use some of Shelly's old bars, I was sure she had left some behind. slowly going in the spare room that used to be Shelly's I could see boxes with names. this felt so wrong to do and it shouldn't of been happening!

I found the underwear box opening and grabbing the first bra and panties and dashing back to my room blushing, I started trying to put the stupid bra one trying not to look at my chest as I do so.

after a long time I did it and my face was burning like hell! how the fuck do girls wear them all day! I did my bottom looking up trying to keep my eyes from burning. "Stan your late! you should of been at school an hour ago!" Dad shouted angry, I jumped up shocked rushing out the door peeking down the stairs to hear Mom and Dad talking in the kitchen.

I rushed down stairs and out the door shutting it before any of them could see me, I ran I could see people look at me confuse. I kept looking around seeing some of them smile and some whispering while staring, was something wrong with me! well of course something wrong!

I bumped into somebody falling in the snow and hearing them fall as well, "I'm sorry!" a voice I knew too well said. I stared at Kenny who stared back he seemed to stop and just looked me up and down, "I'm Kenny" he mumbled standing up and reaching me his hand.

did he really not see it was me?! I blushed embarrassed forgetting that he's asking for my name, I thought for a moment "Stacy" I responded seeing Kenny smile. "your new?" he question making me nod fast, this is going to be a long day...

we ended up walking to school together "yah I was waiting for my friend Stan he's kinda dress like you really" he mumbled with a chuckle making me fake a laugh. as we got to the school he leaded me to the classroom seeing Mr Garrison who was sitting in his chair looking over at me and Kenny with confuse eyes.

"Kenny your late and who's this?" he asked pointing over to me, I could some of the girls in our class whispering to each other. "this is Stacy she's new" Kenny said with a grin wrapping his arm around me, I slowly nodded seeing Garrison taking the bait.

Kenny leaded me to the desk next to him which was right next to fucking Craig! I sat down anyways feeling my face turn pink, everyone has seen me yet they all didn't say anything about me being Stan.

Garrison continue to teach his lesson making me look down at my desk, I soon felt a poke beside me looking over at Kenny who winked at me. shit... I gave a weak smile not sure how the fuck to respond to that.

I kept seeing some of the girls turn around to look over at me making me feel uncomfortable I could see Wendy glaring at me as if I was Stan who was thinking about Craig which I wasn't! well now I am...

thinking of I look over to see Craig turning his head away as if he was staring but of course he wasn't... I could see Kyle staring at me from the other side of the room making me look away, this is so awkward.

after the lesson ended I could see everyone walking out and before I could stand Kenny sat on my desk, "you should hang out with my group" he offered. what the hell does he mean by his group! before I could speak a hand landed on my shoulder looking to my side to see Craig.

"you should hang out with me and not with this perv" Craig hissed out glaring at Kenny who glared back, I blushed knowing that Craig is touching my shoulder without me doing anything! "let her pick Fucker" Kenny responded winking at me.

I slowly stood up feeling pressured "t-this is to much pressure" I mumbled out, fuck I sound like Tweek. Kenny sigh walking away "fine but you'll see me later Stacy" he said winking at me before leaving the classroom.

I turn to Craig seeing him sigh "sorry about pressuring you, I just don't want that perv doing anything wrong with you" he admitted. I stared at him shocked the Craig I knew never said sorry, "if you don't want to hang out that's fine" he added rising his hand to flip me off but before he could I grabbed it "y-yea!" I said feeling my face grew redder.

he nodded at me letting me walk beside him, while walking I could see Kyle beside an angry Cartman "where's that Hippie!" he shouted I could hear Craig laugh a bit beside me as we walked past them.

"w-what's funny" I question seeing him turn his head to me "well there's a dude name Stan and he chickened out today over this group war thing" he said telling me the truth, it kinda hurt that he thought I chicken out of this..

I faked a chuckle "m-maybe something happen to him" I mumbled out without thinking "maybe" he responded after we got outside I could see Clyde who jumped onto Craig who groaned annoyed.

"your Stacy right?" Token question looking over at me, I nodded it felt weird to be talking to them as if I was me. "I'm Token and this is Tweek" Token said pointing over at Tweek who stared at me before smiling.

Clyde fell on the snow looking up at me "I'm Clyde but you could call me your boyfriend if you want" Clyde said flirting, I wanted to just jump off a cliff now... Craig flipped Clyde off and turned to me "oh yah I didn't really say my name it's Craig" he said giving me a small nod.