Chapter 22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Craig Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"do you think Stan left already?" I mumbled out still waiting outside with the gang, "I think h-he l-left" Tweek twitched out making Token put his arm around his shoulder "you been away from coffee too long how about we head to mine?" Token said making me sigh.

looking over at Clyde seeing him looking at his phone with his mouth open from shock, "what wrong?" I asked as Clyde shook his head "i-it's nothing!" he responded trying to put his phone away but I snatched it out of his hands.

rolling my eyes at his complaining I looked at his texts.

Bebe: Don't trust Stan he's fucked up in the head! he attacked Wendy while he was drunk!

I glared over at Clyde seeing him looking down with shame, "this isn't true" I stated throwing his phone at him and walking away. I don't trust Wendy or her friends they all can fucking leave, while strolling I could hear Tweek twitching behind with Token talking to Clyde.

I soon spotted Pip's hat in the park, maybe he's with Damien who might know where Stan is?

I made my way into the park hearing Token behind "why are we here? I thought we were going to mine?" he asked confuse. I could hear Tweek yelp from one of his outburst but I didn't really care since that was normal.

I made my way over until I could see Pip again seeing him with Damian and Stan!

"w-what you doing C-Craig?" Tweek asked making me stop, thinking about my next actions. I want to tell Stan the truth yet want to know what the whole thing with Damian at dinner, and the whole Kyle thing.

"I'm not sure how to start" I mumbled watching Stan from afar, I could see Damian whisper something in Pip's ear leaving Stan being a third wheel. "dude you kinda stalking him now" Token stated making Clyde giggle, "your like a yandere and Stan is your senpai!" Clyde giggled out as if he was a high school girl who got asked out to prom.

my eyes winded seeing Damian pointing over to us making me turn around hoping he isn't going to tell Stan that I was staring, Token and Tweek stared at me confuse as Clyde knew what was happening behind me.

"guys we should go over there behind that tree while Craig stays here" Clyde said grabbing Token's and Tweek's hands rushing away, I stood there confuse flipping him off hearing a cough behind me.

fuck...

I slowly turned around seeing Damian standing there with his arms crossed, "you know stalking is my thing right?" he mumbled annoyed. "whatever" I responded, I should ask about him and Stan about dinner.

"I was wondering why you were holding hands with Stan at dinner today?" I question hoping I didn't sound jealous but the way Damian was smirking said he knew.

"well Stan is mine" Damian stated making my eyes go big, did Stan really didn't love me?!

no, of course he love me since he cried when he ran away... or... was that fake?

I shook that thought away staring back into Damian's red eyes, "he can't be yours" I responded making my hands into fists. wasn't he dating Pip?

"but he is, I own him so he's mine. he will do anything for me" he replied smirking I felt myself getting pissed at each word he said, did he think Stan was like a toy?

"no he wouldn't he's not a toy" I said getting closer to his face, "I know but he could be" he said smirking making me rise a fist. "Stop!" a voice shouted making me stop looking over to Pip and Stan who was looking down at the flour.

I had to tell him now!

"Stan I got to talk to you!" I said but got stopped by Pip who shook his head "you were about to punch my Damian!" he said angry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Clyde Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

leaning on the tree watching Craig fail at fixing my ship... rolling my eyes "you two stay here I think I can fix this" I mumble hearing a ok from Token and a small yelp from Tweek.

I strolled over to Stan as Craig was dealing with an angry Pip while Damian was grinning like a mad man, "hey" I whisper feeling Stan jump from shock. "o-oh hey Clyde" Stan mumble looking over at me, "I know Craig might fuck things up but we're all human and we do mistakes but you got to give him another chance" I stated hoping he would agree.

Stan stared at me for a second longer before nodding slowly "one more chance" he whisper making me grin.

my ship is going to sail still!

Stan sigh walking over to Pip as I sat down on the grass wishing I had popcorn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(???? Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"so you texted almost everyone in the school right?" I said looking at my phone giggling "yup there's no way he'll ever live it down" Red said giggling "um guys" Bebe whisper pointing over to the side seeing Tweek and Token beside a tree.

"we should tell them about Stan" Red said walking over with Bebe, why were they just there? looking around I soon spot Craig with Damian and Pip and was soon with Stan who grabbed Pip's shoulder who stopped talking to Craig.

what the hell?

I made my way closer to them without any of them noticing, "t-talk then" Stan said looking over at Craig who sigh happily "I want to say sorry about everything please forgive me" Craig said. they can't be friends!

"I forgive you" Stan whisper making me curse, that fucker...

"I promise to explain everything to you b-but are you and Damian a thing?" Craig mumbled out making me grin I could hear Pip chuckle "he wanted to see if you'll get jealous" Pip said making Craig open his mouth from shock.

I felt myself chuckle a little Photoshop wouldn't hurt... I made my way away from the boys finding Bebe and Red looking annoyed "we almost had Tweek but Token stood in the way" Bebe muttered out making me smile, "we have a new plan and it involves Damian and Stan" I responded smirking.