Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Stan Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

watching Craig eat his ice cream he had some dripping from the side of his mouth I felt myself blush even redder, "so when did you move to south park?" Craig asked turning to me. I stared at him what the hell do I say?

Craig gave me his stares that he would normally give me when I do something stupid, is he annoyed by me for taking so long to reply? "I u-um the other day" I mumble out. Craig nodded his head taking another lick of his ice cream, I looked down at my own seeing it smelting.

"your not a fan of it?" he question confuse "n-no it's just I'm not a fast eater" I admitted, I felt a bit of shame knowing he used his own money to buy this for me but I can't help but stare at it. "that's fine um Stacy do you know someone named Stan?" Craig asked I felt my heart beat faster.

fuck he knows it's me! I looked away from him feeling Craig lift my chin to face him, why is he so hot!!!

I was sure my face was bright red "is he your boyf-" my eyes winded "No!" I shouted cutting him off, just thinking of dating anyone but Craig even if it was me would make me throw up! no wounder I throw up a lot around Wendy.

"so you do know him?" he responded smiling "y-yah he's my cousin" I replied lying, Craig gave me confuse eyes "I didn't know he had a cousin" he mumble. "yup!" I responded seeing Craig let go of my chin and look back at his ice cream, "is that why your wearing his jacket?" Craig asked making me blush.

"how you know it was his?" I mumble trying to act stupid "you smell like him" Craig responded looking away, shit did I really stick that bad that he has to look away from me! "so what happen to him today" Craig question I looked at him confuse.

"you said something happen to him didn't you?" Craig added shit I did say that....  I couldn't think of anything "I r-rather not say" I muttered out, Craig put his hand on my shoulder making me shake a bit.

he's going to find out and going to freak out, he's going to hate me more! "that's fine but if he's hurt you got to tell me ok?" he mumble making me open my mouth from shock, Craig Tucker is worried about me?

I couldn't speak I didn't know what to say, I wasn't hurt but I don't know how to get back to normal... "Stacy?" Craig repeated concerned "he's fine but I'm not sure when he's going back to school" I mumble I couldn't think of a lie on the spot.

"ok I won't push it anymore but if you ever want to talk about it text me ok?" Craig said writing his number on one of the tissue that came with the ice cream, I nodded taking his number. it felt so weird to be holding his number but it just feels so good!

"are you two finished?" the same lady asked walking over to us, "yah we're going to go" Craig responded taking my hand and walking us both out. I waved bye to the lady following Craig while putting the tissue in my pocket, "where we going now?" I asked seeing Craig smile "well I was thinking about just hanging out at the coffee shop and wait for my friends to come by" Craig said.

"sounds fun" I responded smiling as we both walked down the path I felt myself peeking over at Craig, it was the first time seeing him worried back there and to make it better it was over me! maybe he did care about the real me?

I had hope but how to the hell do I go back to being a boy again?? my chest was hurting a bit from all the walking now I understand why girls are so angry all the time!

"Stacy watch out!" Craig shouted I felt my arm get pulled making me crash into somebody making both of us fall on the ground, I groaned confuse "Stacy are you ok?" Craig asked concerned I looked down at him seeing I was on top of him.

my face went bright red seeing Craig stare up at me with worried eyes, "Stacy?" he repeated "I'm fine!" I responded coming back to the real life, I tried getting up fast but fell back on him hearing him chuckle at my fail.

"and I wonder where Stan got his clumsy ways from" Craig teased making  me blush redder, "I-I'm not clumsy!" I pouted out "well maybe just Stan is then" Craig teased again helping me up. I was talking about me as Stan!

Craig sigh "Stacy you got to watch where you going" Craig said changing the subject, I looked at him confuse as he pointed at the road "you almost got hit" he stated. well great I almost died in a girl body!

"t-thanks" I whispered hearing Craig chuckle "we're almost here anyways" he responded as we sat down Tweek's Mother came over "Craig who's your little friend?" she asked giving me a friendly smile, "this is Stacy she's new to south park" Craig told her.

she looked over at me "who's your father and Mother darling?" she asked looking a bit confuse, what do I say!? I kept my mouth shut looking down I was sure I needed a drink after today it was giving me too much stress.

"Stacy?" Craig asked "I don't like talking about my family ok?" I muttered out looking away Craig looked down at my feet seeing me tap, "Miss Tweak could we both have coffee please?" Craig requested seeing a nod from Tweek's Mom.

"didn't know you were a tapper like Stan" Craig mumble, I looked over at him "you know about that?" I whispered surprise Craig nodded "that might sound weird" he mumble looking away, before I could ask anymore Clyde burst through the doors "Craig!!" he called.

Token and Tweek soon followed looking annoyed "Cartman is saying you should get ready for tomorrow because they have it in the bag already" Token stated, "god dammit" I whispered I almost forgot about this whole game thing!

"can't Fatass leave us alone tomorrow?" Craig mumble annoyed, "this game t-thing is too m-much p-pressure!!!" Tweek screamed out pulling his hair. a thought came to my head reminding me what I had to do, "I have to go sorry, I just need to um well kill someone" I mumble the last bit running away.

now it's after school I'm going to kill Kenny for kissing me!!!