Chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Stan Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grip onto Kenny closing my eyes as he ran "Fucker I'm going to kill you!" Craig shouted angry, I could feel Kenny chuckle as he ran faster. "if you want to catch me you got to train!" he responded, I slowly open my eyes seeing I was facing Kenny's chest.

"p-put me down!" I shouted I felt Kenny turn right and lefts around the halls until I couldn't hear Craig's voice he stopped looking at my face, "sorry Stacy but Craig wouldn't let us talk" Kenny said 

he was right I guess even if he picked me up and ran away... I sigh trying to understand why Kenny would do something like this, "so I was wondering if you would like to have some fun" Kenny said winking at the end.

I stared at him confuse his kind of fun is always playing video games at mine or Kyle's but I'm not Stan, "just say yes I swear you won't even regret it since I'll make you happy" Kenny said getting closer to my ear whispering the happy part.

I wasn't sure why but I felt my cheeks darker was it because how close he was? I soon felt somebody grab my hand pulling me to their chest making me yelp, "Kenny don't you even touch her!" Craig shouted keeping a tighter grip than before.

"w-what is going on?" I asked confuse why are they fighting? I thought Craig didn't like me anymore and Kenny is just trying to get to know me better, I soon hear running coming closer to us making me look at who it was.

I could see Kyle and Token's friends running over "Kenny you can't do that shit dude" Token said as Craig gave me to Clyde who was wrapping his arm around me, what the fuck is going on?!

"hey I had to do it since you won't let me talk to her alone anymore" Kenny responded grinning Craig got closer but stopped as Tweek grabbed him from behind "d-don't do it to m-much p-pressure!" Tweek said freaking out.

I looked over at Clyde rising an eye brow I felt like I was being locked down by them like I couldn't speak to anyone out of their friend group but it's wroth it if I want to spend time with Craig right?

"sorry Stacy" Clyde said removing his arm, I sigh walking over to Kyle who was waving me over "fine I'll leave but before I do, Stacy think about it because I would love to spend time with you" Kenny called as he ran away.

"Stan I think it's time to go back to normal" Kyle whisper looking around us seeing that nobody was really listening, I sigh nodding I could see Kyle's eyes widen as he stared at me. "not in the middle of the fucking hallway!" he hissed making me look down at my body.

shit I turned into a boy without realizing, I peek at everyone seeing that nobody was staring at me, thank god. I felt my heart stop as Craig turn to face me but his eyes widen "Stan?!" he said confuse.

"where the fuck did you come from?" Clyde question, I couldn't think of anything but was glad to hear Kyle sigh "he was here all along he told Stacy that she was needed at home" Kyle said lying.

the boys stared at us I could see Token standing closer to me "why are you and Stacy wearing the same shirt?" he asked rising an eye brow. "I lend them both it since I had two" Kyle said saving my butt. Token stared at me longer before sighing "if you see Stacy tell her we want to talk to her" he said walking away with Clyde following who kept peeking behind at us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Craig Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't even hear him or see him following, as Token kept talking to Stan and Kyle I couldn't help but look at Stan he seem like he was deep in thought, "you should ask Stan to join us with Stacy" Clyde whisper making me turn to him flipping the bird to him.

"no he hates me remember!" I responded feeling my cheeks turn pink, Token sigh walking away as Clyde followed giving me a small wink "do it" he whisper as he kept peeking behind him at me, I sigh walking over to Kyle and Stan.

"Tucker" Stan said I could hear Kyle sigh annoyed and lean on a wall, "Marsh you need to keep a eye on Kenny for Stacy or I will" I said glaring. Stan stared into my eyes and it felt amazing until fucking Kyle cough bring us out of the moment.

"I think me and Stan need to go" Kyle muttered taking Stan's hand, I couldn't get myself to invite him, what does Stan even see in Kyle? I rolled my eyes at the thought and walked away to find my friends.

I swear next time I see Kenny I'm not listening to anyone and I'm going to beat the living crap out of him if he thinks he can get in Stacy's panties...

I felt my face heat up at the thought of Stacy in only panties I peek over my shoulder seeing Kyle and Stan walk away whispering to each other, I stopped staring at his ass making me smile Stacy might look cute in panties but Stan would look hot...

I cursed feeling myself get harder "fucking great" I mumble rushing to the boy bathroom and locking one of the stalls, of fucking course the thought of Stan would do this kind of thing to me.