3

The support act was amazing! Everyone was singing along to the bits they'd just learnt that night. To say that he was just one guy up there with a guitar, entertaining to many people- was amazing. Suddenly the stage went black. They were about to come on. Me and Zoe cheered as loud as we could. This was going to be amazing. My heart was racing and my adrenaline was kicking in.

All of a sudden, Luke ran on stage, the music blaring out. "Eeeee!" me and Zoe squealed, holding each others' hands really tight. Then Michael ran on and Zoe squeezed my hand so hard I thought it was broken. Then Calum came running out, followed by Ashton, who was wearing his signature bandana, holding his drum sticks up high in the air. "Hello London!" Luke shouted.

The crowd went wild.

As ridiculous as it sounds, I felt my eyes welling up. I was seeing them again. I was seeing my sunshines, and after the show- I was meeting them. I couldn't believe my luck. I'd been trying so hard to get here and finally, there I was.

"How are we all tonight?" Calum said in a British accent.

"GOOD!!" me and Zoe screamed.

"The first song we're going to play tonight is, She Looks So Perfect!" Luke said.

We sang along to every word of every song that they sung.

I saw Luke staring at me as he said, "That's it for tonight, I'm afraid, we love you all so much." He winked at me and I smiled so big. I couldn't believe it. Luke Hemmings just winked at me. Luke Hemmings. When they went off, I turned to Zoe, "He winked at me." I started crying a little, "OH MY GOD ZOE!" She screamed with me and held both my hands really really tightly and jumped up and down, "I know!! Oh my god, he so fancies you!"

I laughed, "Hah! I wish! I'm a six and he's a ten," I laughed, quoting 'End Up Here'.

Suddenly, the crowd started chanting 'We want more, we want more'. After about 5 minutes of this, the roar of a guitar started up and the boys ran back on-stage. "What?!" I shouted. Zoe turned to me, her eyes wide. "We're gonna play a song. I think you'll know it, it's called 'Try Hard'." And as you can imagine, the crowd

went

wild.

We sang to every word.  Luke sang, he looked back over in my direction, "But no, who knew? She's in the crowd at my show, nothing to lose. She's standing right in the front row. The perfect view, she came along.. well, with a friend with blue hair, and there's something that you should know." My heart melted. And I mouthed the rest of the words with Luke:

'You're so out of reach, and I'm finding it hard, cause you make me feel make me feel, oh yes she makes me feel, makes me feel...'