5

The guard glared at Luke, "Right. Not too long." Luke flashed a cheesy, sarcastic grin and said, "Thanks," before turning back to me. "Hello." He raised an eyebrow at me, playing with his lip ring. I felt my heart flutter, "Hello..Luke," I breathed out heavily, I couldn't believe that I was talking to Luke Hemmings. "So, you said you'd been waiting all night to talk to me," I said, nervously. Luke bit his lip and laughed, nervously scratching the back of his neck, "Yeahh..ugh, you looked really....good out there. Did you enjoy the concert?" he asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, I loved it. Could you sign my poster please?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Yeah, sure!" he said, taking out a pen.

"Thank you, Luke. Um, could I.. get a photo with you please? God, that sounded weird, sorry ugh..." my head was all over the place. My life goal had always been to get a photo with Luke Freaking Hemmings, and finally, I had the chance to do so! Luke giggled at my derpiness, "Of course!" he laughed. He pulled his usual photo-face: the biting tongue face. "Thank you, so much, Luke. You have no idea how long I've waited for today- like all my life! Today has seriously been the best day of my life, thank you. I can't put into words how much I love you, and I know you probably hear this all the time, but you mean the world to me. Sorry. That was really cringey," I said, looking down, "I just wanted to let you know, seeing as we have to go now." Luke was looking at me intently, as if he wanted to say something and was holding back. His eyes were searching mine, although I was looking down. I looked up and caught his gaze. "It doesn't have to be over."

I looked up at him quickly, "What?"

He smirked, "Well, I have a hotel room to myself. The room service is really good! We could get pizza...and stuff?"

I couldn't even breathe, but I knew I had to stay calm.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes! I really want to just spend some more time with you," he said.

I laughed awkwardly, "After spending time with me, you'd probably, you'd just find me annoying and want me to leave!" I replied.

He smiled at me and laughed softly, "I doubt that."

I felt myself blush and I looked down, smiling. "God, you're cute," he said. I bit my lip and looked up, "Thank you. You aren't so bad yourself."

Luke winked at me and held his hand out for me, "Come on, let's get away."

I looked over at Zoe, who was all of a sudden sat on Michael's lap. "Just a second," I said, using all my courage to go on my tip-toes and kiss Luke on the cheek before going over to Zoe.

"Uhh, Zoe?" I said, "Sorry to interrupt you two.. Uh, me and Luke are going back to the hotel.."

"What!" Zoe shouted, "Oh my God, Holly. What for?!"

"Zoe! No! Luke offered to get pizza and chill- that's all," I replied.

Zoe smirked, "Stay safe you two, and remember," she started before whispering, "stay protected."

"Oh my. Well, I'll see you later, bye. And enjoy guys," I said, smiling at Michael.

"Oh, we will," he said nuzzling Zoe's neck. I shook my head and ran back over to Luke.

"Sorry about that. I'm ready now," I said.

"Okay," he took my hand in his, "Ready?"

I squeezed his hand tightly, "Yes."