CHAPTER TWENTY: HOME INVASION

The door burst open and a man stood in my doorway. I felt myself freeze as I saw him smile. This smile. It wasn't ordinary. It was evil. It was demonic. I couldn't move. My limbs they were frozen, I couldn't even scream. In my head, I was screaming so much my lungs burned but on the outside, I was a rock. He seemed to like this. He took fast steps towards me and grabbed me by the arm, dragging me out of my room.

  I seemed to snap out of it and right away tried to get his death grip on me. I struggled and flailed around but it didn't faze him in the slightest. He pulled me into the living room where I found two women standing in front of a kneeling Ally. I recognized one of them as Ally's patients. Bianca, I think. I glared at her as the man threw me next to my Aunt. I kept my head down, my hair partly covering my face. My eyes traveled up to meet the eyes of the man. His eyes looked me up and down and I shivered in disgust.

  I then looked at Bianca  She looked worse. Her hair was disheveled and messy. Her green eyes had heavy circles under them. Even her clothes were dirty and she had a spot of what looked like blood on the right side of her forehead. The other woman looked at the man.

  "The transcript was very clear." She said simply as if all of this was normal. I glanced at Ally. She was staring at them, then the door. She turned to me. I shook my head. 

  "The nurses saw R Franklin." He replied to her. What were they talking about? 

  "He had nothing to hide." She said. The man looked at his watch. 

  "Twelve minutes." He said then looked up at us with a grin. "Then the fun begins." The other woman suddenly looked like she thought of something and went into a small bag that hung from her shoulders. 

  "I have a surprise for you guys." She said before pulling something out of the bag. It was an ashtray. 

  "No way," Bianca muttered. 

  "I got it on eBay."The woman said smugly. 

  "It's the one he used to bash Maria." Said the man in minor disbelief. What were they talking about?! I looked around with my eyes, looking for anything to use to defend myself. I saw a poker near the fireplace. It was too far away. Damn it. 

  "Let me see it." Bianca took the ashtray from, feeling it. She looked dazed. "Holy shit. You can feel the energy off this. Bitchin'." She handed it back to her and then the woman looked at us. 

"Who goes first. Which one is Glady's?" She said. I growled in the back of my throat. 

  "Fuck you, you goddamn psycho's." I spat. The girl threw something at me and I quickly caught it and stood. I examined it to find it was a nurses outfit. I looked up at them with a putrid look. I held it up. "I'm not putting this on." 

  "You have to," Bianca said like it was obvious. 

  "It has to be perfect." The man said creepily. He took a step forward. "Take your clothes off." I looked at him, surprised, angry, and scared. 

  "What? No!" I yell. He grabbed my wrist. "Hey!" I struggled away but he was too strong. I kicked at him and scratched. 

"Bianca please!" Ally yelled. "I know you don't want to do this!" Bianca glanced at her, only partly before squinting her face at her and turning away.

  "Put it on or you will both be wearing uniforms!" The woman screamed and I stopped, looking at her. I glanced at Ally. She was shaking her head. I didn't want to, but I didn't want her to. I glared at the man, harshly pulling back my wrist. He took a few steps back, smirking in a vile way. I quickly got dressed, not wanting to show anything of mine to anyone. Once done I threw my clothes down on the ground.