Target Practice (Samus X M Reader)

Requested by daleketchup

Author's Note

Sorry for such a late upload. I've been dealing with summer school and some technical difficulties.

I couldn't grasp a good idea on how to use your prompt. It was a little difficult to find a way to write about an OP reader and how to work around it with Samus. But I finally found a decent plot and worked with it.

__________________

■ \ | / ■

■ / | \ ■

■ / | \ ■

__________________

   It was like he was some cursed outsider. He couldn't battle with anyone. Not single smasher. Why, he was so geeked to participate in a tournament only to be turned down by his own father, Master Hand. All he could was watched from a distance, not even in the stadium. All by his lonesome.

   It isn't ___'s falt he was created to have infinite healing, high-mobility that rivaled sonic's, and long range that would make Shulk jealous! No, it would mainly be Master Hand since he was the one who created him in the first place, he was the one who gave him all of these powers. 

   Master Hand wanted a son to battle with against challengers, yet even his own son was too powerful to be a boss, even for Master Hand to handle for himself. He thought that he could pose a major threat despite being able to control his powers and use them responsibly. And so he forbid him to interact with any smasher. 

   Despite, ___'s staying away from the smashers, there was always one girl that kept coming and coming back to him. While he sat on the tree and watched the fight between Ike and Link, someone had struck the tree. The whole tree shook and he fell off the branch, but luckily, someone had caught him.

   He looked up and saw the blonde face right infront of his. "Samus! What are you doing here?" 

   "You look bored. I thought I swung by." She smirked daringly. 

   "But aren't you supposed to be in the tournament?"

   "Have you ever seen me join a tournament? I don't do such things if I'm only getting paid." Samus chuckled. "Master Hand didn't mind me not entering. Yet, he didn't know that I snuck off to come you to have some fun." With her suit, she was able to roll her way out of Master Hand's sight and over to him like some sneaky hamster.

   "What fun is this?" He smiled, full of excitement. He was really lucky to have Samus. When he was off to do things by himself, she sometimes wants to battle or play whatever schemes Samus had on her mind. 

   "You'll see." Telling by how wide her smirk gotten, he knew he was up for the biggest one of them all.

__________________

"Are you sure about this Samus?" ___ said as he leaned against the tree. He had an apple on his head, ripe and red as a sunset. 

   "Of course I'm sure, " Samus said as she readied up her blaster. She made sure it was fully charged.

   "What's in it for me? I don't want it to be my head being disintegrated!"

   "A special little gift." A smirk appeared on the blonde's face.

   "Hope this gift is better than a lifetime." Sweat dripped down ___'s forehead, his nervousness making his whole body shake uncontrollably.

   "Trust me, I know you like the back of my hand." She aimed her gun at him, the barrel of the blaster directly facing his forehead. "Now, stay still."

   ___ closed his eyes. He dug his fingers into the tree bark and hoped for the best, hoping he won't meet his demise.

   With one pull of the trigger, Samus's blaster fired.

   ___ closed his eyes even tighter as his heart raced in his chest. But he didn't really feel any pain. He opened one of his eyes and looked down around. Only a split apple and chunks of wood laid on the ground. The tree trunk suffered a hole through it.

   "Hm...I got the apple, but not at the angle I wanted it..." Samus muttered.

   "Who cares about the apple?! I lived!" ___ boasted and jumped into the air knowing that his life was spared!

   "At least I gave you a haircut." She chuckled as she put her blaster away.

   "What?..." He placed his hand over his hair and felt a searing heat on it, immediately removing his hands. "Youch!" He hissed. His hair was shortened and now only reduced to small, uneven spikes.

   She walked over to him, laughing as he glared at her. "It suits you."

   "No, it really doesn't." He frowned. "You better have the best gift ever to repay me!"

   "Oh, I have." She leaned in and pulled him close.

   ___'s cheeks flushed at how close she was to him. "What are you-"

   As soon as his lips made an "o" shape, she placed her lips onto his for a quick peck.

   His mind was so boggled that he couldn't speak. He only placed his fingers against his lip, only to feel the lip gloss that came from Samus. "My first kiss, my first kiss, my first kiss..." He rambled on and on before falling to the ground and passing out. His heart couldn't take all of the love pouring onto it.

   Samus couldn't help but heave a dry chuckle. "I knew you would like it. You did have a crush on me for a long while. I could tell whenever you're around me, you were like any other boy I've seen." She picked him up and carried him off to the smash mansion.

   "I wonder if he'll think it's all a dream once he wakes up..."