I Got You (Shulk x Lucina)

Requested by 3 Question Marks on Fanfic

_________

   The winter winds blew all over the smash mansion. It was night time, and so the cold was much harsher, forcing the smashers to stay in inside the warm confines of the mansion except for two night owls that loved this time of the year.

   Lucina had her back against the icy wall she built, a snowball firmly placed in her hand. She squeezed it tight, hearing the snow crunch between her fingers. She peeped out for one second and then went back.

   She felt a whiff of air as a snowball nearly hit her square in the face. That made her skin crawl, she almost lost. But then she smiled to herself. "Didn't expect for you to react so well."

   "You can how faster I can react if you stop hiding behind that wall. You can't stay there forever!" Shulk said teasingly. The brit inched closer and closer with piles of snowballs in his left arm while with the other he tossed a snowball freely into the air like some baseball.

   "Oh yeah? How about this!" The warrior appeared out in the open and threw the snowball at him. Unfortunately for her, she overshot it and it went right over his head. 'Crap!'

   "Close one, but not close enough!" He then swung the snowball at Lucina and it hit her square into the face. 

   The ice collided onto her skin and it felt like tiny needles against her. She squealed before trying to rub it off of her face. She then started crying and held one hand against her face.

   Shulk realized what he had done and he had dropped all of the snowballs in his hands. "Lucina! Hold on!" He ran over to her, his feet kicking up snow at how fast he was going. As soon as he reached her, he helped her up. "Are you alright? Do I need to get you some help?"

    "No, no, I'm fine." Lucina removed her hands behind her face, revealing a smirk plastered along her thin lips. "But are you?" That's when she got out a snowball from her back and swung her arm forward to smash it against his face. "Got you!"

   Although, Shulk intercepted by grabbing both of her arms and pinned her against the snow wall. The warrior reddened at how close they were, Shulk's face centimeters away from hers. "No, I got you," he said before kissing her.

    Her eyes widen and her heart spiked in pacing, but then she soon relaxed and closed her eyes. She dropped the snowball in her hand to rummage her fingers through his blonde hair, it almost felt like untangled wool even. Her kissing grew hungrier and hungrier and that made Shulk brake away from the kiss.

    "Love, I swear, you're just trying to eat my face sometimes. You gotta ease on that." He let out a light chuckle, knowing he was teasing her.

   "Someday. Someday I'll get better at this whole 'kissing' thing," Lucina said as she rubbed the back of her head.

   "Why someday when you can practice now?" He placed his lips against hers and held her waist to bring her closer.

   This time, Lucina had no trouble following Shulk's pace and they both were able to enjoy their kiss to themselves underneath the snowy night sky.

The End