e l e v e n

"Okay, hmmㅡ Adidas or Nike?"

"Puma!" Chaewon giggled.

Se Jun rubbed his chin and tried to think of another question where as for me, I watched the two of them isolated me; making me feel like the third wheel. We finished our dinner but Se Jun and Chaewon decided to play twenty questions because apparently the night is still young, they said.

puh-lease.

"ballad or rap?"

"Definitely rap!" she chimed. "Back in US, I found my old pendrive and when I went through it, I found an audio. What was it called again.. ㅡ ah! Cypher pt.3!"

"C-Cypher," I choked. My eyes widened. That was a song by Namjoon, Yoongi and Hobi hyung. Why does she have it?

"What's wrong Taehyung?" Se Jun asked.

"Was else did you find in the pendrive?" I ignored my brother and proceed to ask Chaewon instead. "Any pictures or videos?"

"Well.. there's this one file though.. But there's a password to open it. Since it was my old pendrive, I can't remember the pass. Unless I know how to code, the file remains locked," She pursed her lips as she said this. "I think I have more in my old phone but, my mom hid it away and bought me a new one instead."

"The fileㅡ when did you discover it?"

"Hmm.. Two months ago?"

"Chaeㅡ "

"Excuse me for awhile," Se Jun abruptly stood up and left the table. Curiously, I watched him as he walked off and approached a girl. I couldn't really see what was happening but, Se Jun dragged the girl out of the restaurant with him.

I snapped my thoughts away from Se Jun's problem and went back to my own. "Chaewon."

"Yes?"

"About the pendriveㅡ "

"Is something wrong?"

As I stared into her eyes, I couldn't help but recall back everything we've been through and I know for sure, that file has the answer to all her questions. It was now or neverㅡ I needed to make a move and tell her the truth of our past.

"Chaewon Iㅡ "

"Oh hold that thought!" She cut me off and proceed to answer her ringing phone. "Hello?.. Ah, eomma..Yeah, I'll be home in an hour, Okay? Don't wait up on me.. hmm... I love you too." She ended the call and smiled sheepishly at me. "Sorry, it was my mom. She gets super worried if I'm not home five minutes before curfew."

"Let me send you home!"

"Shouldn't we wait for Se Junㅡ "

"I think he's busy at the moment. Don't worry, he's a grown man. I'll just text him we had to leave early."

"Alright."

"Let's go." I grabbed her hand and laced our fingers. Her cheeks were tinted red and I didn't hesitate to tuck our intertwined hands in the pocket on my coat.

.
.
.

# S O T D

❝I know we're done and now
It's none of my concern but how
Can two be windin' out
From only weeks in goin' out
Just makes me feel that what we had was real
Could it be or is it too late?❞

— WEDDING DRESS.