t w e n t y

"T-Taehyung!" She gasped; her eyes widened in horror and as typical as it soundedㅡ the coat fell as Chaewon stood up and tried to run away.

He knew she was going to run again so, he was quick to grab her wrist and pulled her; causing her face to smack its way onto his chest.

"L-Let me go!"

"Chaewon.."

"Let me go, T-Tae!" She stuttered in an angry tone as she continuously pushed him away. "L-Let meㅡ "

"NO, Chaewon!" He cut her off. Taehyung held her closer and caressed her now drenched hair. "How could I possibly let you go when I just got you back.." His voice was a mere whisper to which Chaewon cried even harder.

She wrapped her arms around his body buried her face deeper onto his chest.

"MIANHAE!!.. Jeongmal mianhae.." She cried softly. (trans: I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.)
(a/n: I just thought if u read it in korean, it sounds wayyyyy better and wayyyyy sadder. am I right?)

"Pabo," He chuckled lightly and grabbed the coat from the ground and placed it above her head. "You're gonna get sick again if you don't wear this."

"T-Taeㅡ "

"Come. Let's get inside first." He intertwined their fingers together and brought her back in; leaving her confused as ever. As soon as they arrived at the cafeteria, Jimin was the first to notice.

"OKAY SOMEBODY EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU TWO!"

Chaewon threw sad eyes at him and lowered her head. That was enough for Jimin to gasp loudly in the name of God.

"D-Don't tell me heㅡ "

"..Knows that she got her memories back? Yeah, I know."

"Oh-uh," Jungkook muttered.

"No way.." Namjoon whispered.

"She what!" Gab Soon; who was sitting between Namjoon and jungkookㅡ stood up and went rushing to Chaewon's side. "Since when? how? why didn't you tell me?"

"Iㅡ "

"She probably has her own reasons," Seokjin cut her off.

"Iㅡ "

"Yeah, but we're her friends too. She could've atleast told us," this time; Hoseok saidㅡ no longer wearing his usual happy smile.

"Guys Iㅡ "

"Chaewon whyㅡ "

"Stop it!" Yoongi snapped. Everyone in the cafeteria grew quiet and fortunately, there were only a few other people there. "Give her some space and a chance to explain herself,alright?" He glared at everyone and his gaze softened when he glanced at Chaewon. "Go ahead."

She nodded and cleared her throatㅡ feeling anxious as ever.

"I was a fool for hiding my sickness from you all and I want to apologize to everyoneㅡ " She looked up at Taehyung and dropped her head yet again as she held his hand. "ㅡ especially to you. I've caused enough trouble by constantly running away from my problems instead of facing them. The letter I wrote to you.. Is it possible for me to rewrite what I said?"

"Go for it," he whispered.

"Kim Taehyung," Chaewon started in a shaky voice. She was nervousㅡ Taehyung knew that much. He took the opportunity to squeeze her small hands; ensuring her that it's okay.

"I don't know how you found out but.. I just want to sincerely apologize. You mean the world to me Taehyung; and it was selfish of me to leave you back then. But, I won't leave this timeㅡ not anymore. I struggled real bad when we part ways and I'm sure you did too. So, please.. accept me back.. and as cringy as this sounds.. I'll purple you to the end of the rainbow.

Taehyung was oddly confused by the last line. But within a second; Chaewon let his hand go and grabbed the side of his face as she smacked her lips onto his. It wasn't long until she pulled away and sheepishly smiled.

"I love you, Kim Taehyungㅡ and that's my final promise." He stared blankly at her which earned him another smile. "Well? Don't just stand there. Say somethㅡ "

Taehyung pulled her back to give another slow, sweet kiss before pulling away. "Likewise," He grinned. "Does this mean we don't get to go on our second and third date?"

"We can still go if you'd like."

"Ugh guys, get a room!" Hoseok groaned alongside Jimin and Jungkook who were cringing. Taehyung and Chaewon just ignored them.

"I'm really sorry you know.."

"I know," he softly muttered which hushed in her ears. He pulled her into a warm embrace and slowly caressed her hair. "I'm sorry too.. for always lying to you."

"Let's both agree we both made a few mistakes." She chuckled nervously and tilt her head up to face him. "But.. if it means to be together again; I'm willing to start over and learn from our past. What do you say?"

"I'd say that'll be great." He kissed the top of her head yet again let out a little sigh. "I'm just glad that we're being honest with each other again. I realised that.. we didn't really get to know each other that well before we started dating so, I was thinking.." His voice trailed. ".. Let's start over. But this time... no more whispering sweet nothings."

"I'd like that very much," She said but her smile earlier soon shifted to an unsure one. "Just curious though.. how did you know?" She asked.

"Well..

flashback~

Soon as Taehyung was kicked out of her house, he walked away until the front door shut. Normally, Taehyung would just listen and go home. But not this time.

He quickly looked around and bared a sneaky grin when he saw a tree next to her room. Her windowㅡ which was openedㅡ pushed him the thought of climbing up.

Taehyung thoughtlessly jumped his way up; carefully grabbing each branch as he ascend upwards.

"Actually.. I didn't want Taehyung to come either," He heard Chaewon's voice. He didn't jump in her room just yetㅡ not until he finished listening to their intriguing conversation.

"What, why?" This time, Jimin asked.

"Because Mochi.. I got my memories back."

"No way.." Taehyung gasped silently; causing him to slip and fell off the not-so-tall tree and hit the ground.

.
.
.

# S O T D

❝Love is Timing
If I miss it I’d regret it
Love is Coming
Coming Take a little more courage
Don’t hesitate anymore.❞

— HEART SHAKER.