t h i r t e e n

"Wonnie!" Jimin squealed and pulled her to sit next to himㅡ which; apparently, was infront of me.

"Where's Gab Soon?" Namjoon asked, his eyes in search of the girl. "Was she not with you, Chaewon?"

"Uhm.. I think she mentioned something about meeting someone. Uhh.. what's his name again?" She rubbed her chin. "Mickey, was it? Wait, no. I think it was Ricky."

"R-Ricky?!" He startled her when he abruptly stood up and left the cafeteria.

"W-What was that all about?" her eyes widened. "Did I say something to upset him?" She frowned and looked down on her hands.

"Don't mind himㅡ he's just a sucker for Gab Soon," Yoongi spoke.

"S-Sucker?" Her cheeks grew bright red and I could've sworn she gulped.

"You idiot!" Seokjin nudged his arm. The eldest smiled sweetly at Chaewon and nervously laughed. "What he meant to say was; Namjoon has feelings for Gab Soon and wellㅡ Ricky was her ex boyfriend so, he didn't really like the idea of her meeting that lying bastard."

"Oh ... I hope she's okay," she mumbled under her breath.

"Don't think so much about it. You didn't know," I voiced. She lifted her head and threw me a small smile. Smirking; I took off one of my shoe and danced my toes on Chaewon's foot under the table.

Her eyes lit up in shocked but, quickly she put on a calm expression and I could feel a pair of feet stepping gently onto my own.

Suddenly, Jimin sneezedㅡ causing his spoon to fall onto the ground. "My spoon!" He sighed. As he was about to stand up, I beat him to it.

"I'll get it for you!"

"Um.. o-okay?" I stared at Chaewon and I could see her holding back her giggles. I went down on the floor and saw the spoon next to her bare feet. Playfully, I wiggled her toes before grabbing the spoon and handing it back to Jimin.  "Thanks, Tae."

I looked at Chaewon instead and smiled. "No problem, Jimin." I sat down and she started to type something on her phone. Once she was done, she eyed me.

Hurried; I took my phone out and saw her text.

Cutie: Seriously, Tae? Playing with my toes?

Taehyung: Apparently, u have cute toes😍

Taehyung: Btw, I never got the chance to ask u. How DID u get my phone number?😏

Cutie: That's a secret >////<

Taehyung: Just admit it. U r obsessed w me, u asked people for my number. Right right?

"Who's Pretty Boy?" Jimin asked and Chaewon quickly covered her phone. "N-No one!" Her cheeks grew bright red. "Ooo.. Chaewon has a boyfriend!" Jimin teased.

"What! Already?" Hoseok pursed his lips.

Taehyung: Ahh so you think I'm pretty eyh? No surprise there😏

Cutie: No

Taehyung: Then, who's Pretty Boy?😐

She left me on read and began to eat her lunch. Me; being childish as everㅡ continued to disturb her by tickling her feet with my toes.

Taehyung: Yah!!

Taehyung: Hello?????

Taehyung: hi

Taehyung: hiiiii

Taehyung: Please

Taehyung: Reply

Taehyung: back 🙏💕

"Who's Cutie ?" Jungkook smirked and quickly I put my phone down.

"N-Nobody!"

"If you say soㅡ" he leaned close to my ear and whispered,"ㅡ pretty boy." Still wearing his evil grin, he continued to eat his food and look away.

Sly little dㅡ

I checked my phone yet again and silently died inside.

Cutie: So you think I'm cute eyh? No surprise there 😏

Cutie: Hehehe 😆😆😆😆

I looked up at Chaewon and I couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle.

Taehyung: Touché.

.
.
.

# S O T D

❝Think twice
I can’t act nice like other people
Don’t be mistaken
I only smile easily for myself.❞

— DDU-DU DDU-DU.

a/n:IM ADDICTED TO THIS SONG!!!😭😭❤❤❤❤